TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

Kill Point

Anyone watch this show tonight I thought it was pretty good its a bunch of actors from the wire + John Leguizamo + Donnie Wahlberg.

seriously it was like half of the cast was in The Wire it had JD Williams (Bodie), Michael K. Williams (Omar),Leo Fitzpatrick(Johnny), Michael Hyatt (Brianna Barksdale)

I thought that it was going to be a made for TV movie until the other day when I saw an ad saying it was a TV series. I always find it interesting how they try to flesh out a premise for a TV series that only seems suitable for a movie

It really makes no sense to push this into a TV series. I mean how much action can you put in each episode without becoming stale?

It could be a nice little Prison Break clone only there is no question that the main star being chased is guilty as hell.

I like the first episode, and I'm a fan of almost anything John Leguizamo does but I agree that it seems as if this will be dragged out. Although I was at the edge of my seat watching the first episode, when it ended I asked myself how they would be able to pull this off and make it watchable. Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I had questions on how this would play as it went on, but seeing the 2nd week (3rd episode) has gotten my interest in this show. There are so many different things going on, a group of hostages wanting to revolt, another starting to become friends with the captors. The FBI and the Captain butting heads and making powerplays, as well as Beck's other channels to try and get his daughter out. Then you have Wolf's other men on the outside looking for a way to extract the squad.

Very cool take on a bank heist gone wrong.