pbone vs B@RTOK

pbone or B@RTOK?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Let's divide the lines

• pbone
    • B@RTOK

Yes, um, well...I forgot the question.

Guest benoitwasmurdered

B@RTOK. I don't remember anything B@RTOK has ever done which I unfortunately can't say about pbone.

La Parka

I miss that option.

If I could see two posters from here fight each other, I wouldn't mind CanadianChick vs bob baron. While I don't doubt that Bob would win, she'd probably have to make him mad first. He'd be like "Stop it. I'm serious. Cut it out." while slapping her hands away before snapping into a rage and openly beating up a girl.

The old classic of Kotz vs Agent would still be a crowd pleaser.

Guest Vitamin X

CC also has like half a foot and probably a bit of weight on Bob as well.

Which would make the pre-fight taunting all the more amusing.

If I could see two posters from here fight each other, I wouldn't mind CanadianChick vs bob baron. While I don't doubt that Bob would win, she'd probably have to make him mad first. He'd be like "Stop it. I'm serious. Cut it out." while slapping her hands away before snapping into a rage and openly beating up a girl.

The old classic of Kotz vs Agent would still be a crowd pleaser.

This is your first good post in awhile.

Keep it up

Slayer, why do you point out my good posts? Even if I tried to keep it up now, the pressure is too high. That was the problem with pbone (and I'm amazed that this isn't obvious and I had to point it out), he was just posting what he wanted to say and then everyone is like "pbone is great! pbone is the best new poster!" And that pressure went to his head.

This is a conclusion I came to about posters: they work in cycles. Frigid Soul is your best friend, and I like him too, but he's honestly the worst poster ever. He deleted an entire board because Leena blocked him on aim. As bad as I might suck now, I never did that. Still love the guy. You know who else totally sucks/ed? CWM. And Incandenza. Honestly the only poster who is good all the time ever is... you. You rule, Slayer.

I want to see this fight even more now. I have wrestling masks Bob can borrow.

And I've got a couple leather S&M masks if you don't want one of Milky's masks, Bob. Although one doesn't have eyeholes, so you probably don't want that one.

That one's a sleeping mask. I wear it on airplanes and then get indignant when the stewardesses complain. "It's a sleeping mask! Do you find something erotic about this? I have sleep apnea!"

Also, regarding the movie My Ass Is Haunted, it scared the cum out of me.

Guest benoitwasmurdered
You know who else totally sucks/ed? CWM.

I think the "totally" is a little harsh.

Gaybraham Lincoln gets MY vote!

Underrated gimmick, but he was no Eddie Winslow.

I can't remember anything Bartok did, except bicker with PBone. Pbone gets the nod, but that's not a knock on Bartok.

Slayer, why do you point out my good posts? Even if I tried to keep it up now, the pressure is too high. That was the problem with pbone (and I'm amazed that this isn't obvious and I had to point it out), he was just posting what he wanted to say and then everyone is like "pbone is great! pbone is the best new poster!" And that pressure went to his head.

This is a conclusion I came to about posters: they work in cycles. Frigid Soul is your best friend, and I like him too, but he's honestly the worst poster ever. He deleted an entire board because Leena blocked him on aim. As bad as I might suck now, I never did that. Still love the guy. You know who else totally sucks/ed? CWM. And Incandenza. Honestly the only poster who is good all the time ever is... you. You rule, Slayer.

actually, i was thinking about this recently and the correct answer to this is edwin.