TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo ECW on Sci-Fi -- 8/14/2007

I've seen a 161 and a Man Up poster in the crowd.

Don't know if it was here or at the RoH boards, but someone said they would be in attendance and would have signs like that and try and start chants as well. I also believe I have seen a Ring of Honor title belt around that same section of the crowd.

The silence throughout this match can be attributed to the fact that the crowd will silently wonder how Kevin Thorn is still on the roster.

It's a shame that they got rid of Ariel. That's about the only reason I enjoyed his matches. I'm still not sure why they completely changed his character when he got hurt. The "psycho Jesus freak" character (the name escapes me for some reason) might have gone somewhere had his big rivalry with Undertaker come about.

Mordecai

The silence throughout this match can be attributed to the fact that the crowd will silently wonder how Kevin Thorn is still on the roster.

It's a shame that they got rid of Ariel. That's about the only reason I enjoyed his matches. I'm still not sure why they completely changed his character when he got hurt. The "psycho Jesus freak" character (the name escapes me for some reason) might have gone somewhere had his big rivalry with Undertaker come about.

Mordecai

Thank you. That was going to bug me.

Last week's solid show seems like such a distant memory now.

nothing good lasts forever.

After this show every other board I read will be going on and on about the greatness of Big Daddy V....I don't get it.

Is it the new cool to like guys who suck?

After this show every other board I read will be going on and on about the greatness of Big Daddy V....I don't get it.

He's a fat fuck who destroys jobbers.

What's not to love.

I hope not. I suppose it's just acceptance. At this point, when John Cena retains at pay-per-views, I just sit and laugh because of how absurd it is.

He's a fat fuck who destroys jobbers.

What's not to love.

Fear the Vounce~

It's not just him, it's Mark Henry, it's Khali........it's seriously like on smarky boards it's cool to like guys who suck balls and act like someone who likes a good worker is stupid.

I had a guy who was saying Khali ruled tell me Mysterio sucked.

I had a guy who was saying Khali ruled tell me Mysterio sucked.

I don't think that has ever happened, and I would so like to see this board so I could soak up the stupidity.

This was awhile ago, if it happens again I'll show it to you, there's been a lot of smark hate for Mysterio for awhile.

I mean there's a lot to hate about a guy who was a world class worker had numerous knee injuries and is still a good enough worker to have excellent matches when he can't do 75% of the things he use to. I think the fact that Mysterio can still have good matches speaks to how good of a worker the guy really is.

The only time I really had hate for Rey was during the Filthy Animals days. The gimmick was annoying as hell, and Rey was being REALLY lazy during that phase too.

anyone else think they'll make the SS match extreme rules

I really don't, honestly. I'd like to see it though. Its funny though, both guys are on the ECW roster, but I can't really say I see either one of them as being "extreme". Especially in the classical ECW sense of using weapons and tables and the like.

Nitro did fairly well against Dreamer a few weeks back. And i'm fairly certain CM Punk has probably been in his share of FBTW or other such matches.

The only time I really had hate for Rey was during the Filthy Animals days. The gimmick was annoying as hell, and Rey was being REALLY lazy during that phase too.

I didn't like him much without the mask, Mysterio has always been a favorite of mine so it's hard for me to hate on the guy.

I didn't like him much without the mask, Mysterio has always been a favorite of mine so it's hard for me to hate on the guy.

I liked him immediately after he lost the mask, when he worked with Billy Kidman against Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, and Raven. I also liked him towards the very end of WCW when the Cruiserweight Tag Team titles were introduced.