TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo ECW on Sci-Fi -- 8/14/2007

I've had the troubling thought in the back of my mind for a long time that someone in WWE still sees V as a potential main eventer, though lord knows why.

Yeah, but he'd be a main-eventer on ECW, which is pretty much equivalent to the position he was in on RAW.

Viscera is fucking atrocious, what is wrong with you?

What the fuck do you expect a 6'7" 500 pound black guy to do? He serves his purpose well, and people are getting into his fun squashes. Later down the road he can help cement the top babyfaces of ECW, Smackdown, and Raw.

So people are behind C.M. Punk more now than they were before he was squashed by Viscera?

Uh, anyway, I'll say this about Vis, the majority of the stuff he's doing he's doing right and convincingly. Is he getting the same 'loyalty' push that the Hardcore Hollys of the world were getting not so long ago? Maybe. Is he a world class wrestler? Pssh, like that matters. Does he do what's required of him to the best of his ability? Certainly seems like it to me. That puts him a notch above at least one of the World Champs (and argueably all three, but let's not go down that road now...).

Gee, a wrestler that does what is expected of him and does it right without any screwups too bad the rest of the main event of WWE can't be as professional as Viscera.