TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

50 Cent vs. Kanye West

I hear he took quarter water bottled it for two bucks, then Coca-Cola came along and bought it for billions, what the fuck?

Although to be fair, "I Get Money" is one of the album's good songs.

No...

I bet 50 is still holding out on his surrender, hoping global sales will help him out or he'll just make up some lame excuse like "I didn't say where Kanye had to sell me out! Look at my album sales in Europe!"

It wasn't a fair contest to begin with because 50 Cent is a "straight up gangster" while Kanye is more mainstream with his music. 50 Cent was bound to get his ass kicked. It would have been more interesting if he went against Jay-Z or somebody else.

I have no problem with Kanye as a musician, I love his work, but the guy is an annoying, arrogant whiner! Say what you want about 50 Cent, but at least he doesn't go up on award show stages and bitch about how he lost the Best Whatever Award.

Actually 50 did get mad when he lost an award one time. It was the 2004 Grammys when he lost Best New Artist to Evanescence. He walked up on stage during their acceptance speech and gave a thumbs down to them. He said that he would never go back to the Grammys because they shut him out and he didn't win anything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QQru_q9Ajdo

Sorry 50, but youre not ODB.

Yeah, what the hell. 50 Cent has crashed the stage to whine about losing an award on more than one occasion. And he was bitching about not getting recognized at the MTV awards more than Kanye West was.

And I'm pretty sure having Justin Timberlake on your single is a pretty good definition of 'Mainstream.'

And then 50 Cent putting out the same songs with the same tired act would be the definition of 'safe.'

I hear he took quarter water bottled it for two bucks, then Coca-Cola came along and bought it for billions, what the fuck?

Although to be fair, "I Get Money" is one of the album's good songs.

No...

Excellent point. I stand corrected.