TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathon

Journeyman...

If they do bring it back, they can just push the FBI storyline and Livia's storyline.

Can't push the FBI storyline. The FBI agent was rouge and was killed in the house. They have no one else to carry it, cause no one else knew about it.

If they do bring it back, they can just push the FBI storyline and Livia's storyline.

Can't push the FBI storyline. The FBI agent was rouge and was killed in the house. They have no one else to carry it, cause no one else knew about it.

But - someone's going to be investigating why the guy was in Dan's house in the first place. That leaves the opportunity for someone else to uncover what the previous Fed was "investigating" Vasser for.

But - someone's going to be investigating why the guy was in Dan's house in the first place. That leaves the opportunity for someone else to uncover what the previous Fed was "investigating" Vasser for.

Just incase. I know some people (not necessarily at TSM) who record the show and don't get a chance to watch it until later on that week.

Good point.

It's a shame there's rumours that this show is going to be cancelled after episode 13... It's very rare something to see something this fresh on television. I think the unfair comparisons to Quantum Leap didn't help. Will definately get this one on DVD.

Ok, I just downloaded and watched the 1st Episode, and I'm totally hooked. Hopefully it remains this good.

Just wait. It gets better, then it gets REALLY good.

Up to episode 3 now, it has been getting alot better, I like the semi reoccurring themes regarding the near misses with his Brother in the past. A little cliché the traveller guy's wife to be can also warp around time, but it seems to work so far.

So in what part do you think the writers strike has had on this show being canceled and wrapped up early - or is it purely to do with poor figures?

Actually, the threat and the eventual strike is what prolonged a lot of the struggling shows. With no strike, Journeyman would probably have been canceled a lot earlier.

I don't think Bionic Women actually got picked up for another season as it was doing very poorly.

But there is a pretty big movement that was started to save Journeyman ala Jericho. I mean I think they have barely given the show time to develop and started it off in a pretty dismal time slot. This is the site that is organizing the process so hopefully this show can get another chance.....

http://save-journeyman.blogspot.com/

In fairness if they can give Jericho a second chance, they should be able to give Journeyman a second chance, even if its just to finish story archs off or whatever. Jericho was shite, that show made me angry at how paint by numbers and clichéd it was - well not even that, it was just shite, it was like TNA were booking it.

I really hope this show gets renewed. I fucking love it.

The only reason I started watching it was because it was on right after Heroes.. and it held my interest instantly! If NBC owns Sci-Fi, I wonder if there's a chance that it'll get transferred instead of cancelled?