TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 10.2.07 (Vince McMahon McMahon to make WWE Title announcment)

It's quite telling when Balls in a romance storyline is the most compelling thing for tonight.

Its one of the few angles that has been kept off the radar of everyone in the company having their hands in it. Dusty Rhodes exclusively has been the writer of the storyline from start to whatever will be the finish.

It's quite telling when Balls in a romance storyline is the most compelling thing for tonight.

I'm interested in the Contender match, but yeah so far we've have a RAW promo by Vince and an incredibly insignificant Knox/Punk match. Not a good sign... :(

Its one of the few angles that has been kept off the radar of everyone in the company having their hands in it. Dusty Rhodes exclusively has been the writer of the storyline from start to whatever will be the finish.

So Kelly will finally agree to be Balls' girlfriend, then right at the last second before they make out she slaps him and tells him to fuck off and just continues being with Miz?

The Kelly-Balls storyline is the most compelling storyling in WWE for me right now.

I find it bizarre to think about how a year ago no one would have guessed that there would be a reasonably interesting and subtle angle involving the likes of Kelly Kelly and the Miz.

The Kelly-Balls storyline is the most compelling storyling in WWE for me right now.

That's because it is simple and everyone plays their parts right, especially Balls and Kelly. Miz is just being Miz, so it works.

That's because it is simple and everyone plays their parts right, especially Balls and Kelly. Miz is just being Miz, so it works.

Exactly. Since it's going so well, the E will have to ruin it.

Miz does the OH SNAP - lol

Balls is going to get really over from this, if he isnt already. This is working.

Nice added angle to the storyline here.

And WWE just had to toss in some sort of bullshit wrench into this entire thing with Miz "owning them". TNA has taken over this angle.

I think it just furthers the storyline. Nothing wrong with it by me.

Match at No Mercy for Kelly's contract! :ph34r:

And WWE just had to toss in some sort of bullshit wrench into this entire thing with Miz "owning them". TNA has taken over this angle.

It's not that TNA-like. Miz is the kind of dick who would actually assimilate their contracts into his. Hardly bullshit.

What was once unpredictable and interesting is now just another paint by numbers storyline.

What was once unpredictable and interesting is now just another paint by numbers storyline.

How is it paint by numbers already? That segment was perfectly fine for what it was, as is the storyline. So if Balls and Kelly did then just go out on a date without a hitch, wouldnt THAT be predictable? All storylines should have arcs like this, actually.

It was far from unpredictable, it was just effective. It still is. They had to keep Balls chasing Kelly but throw an obstacle his way.

with Kelly as ref?

No, b/c in the E that would mean Kelly would turn heel, ruining and ending the storyline. Don't want that, so I refuse to consider that possibility. :P

with Kelly as ref?

No, b/c in the E that would mean Kelly would turn heel, ruining and ending the storyline. Don't want that, so I refuse to consider that possibility. :P

I think we all know that's how the storyline is going to end.

with Kelly as ref?

I think we all know that's how the storyline is going to end.

Leave me to my fantasy of good storylines, please. It's much nicer in my world. ;)

What I do like is that they have done a good job of having Kelly, this young and sweet girl keeps getting thrown in bad relationships because she just doesn't know any better and when she does try for something she wants, something/someone holds her back. They really should push that just a little more because that would get more sympathy for Kelly as well.

One thing that troubles me about Burke...if he's a former amateur boxer, shouldn't he do a little more boxing or something...I mean, as far as I've seen he just uses one kneeling uppercut that he stole from Golddust.