TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

Nip/Tuck Season 5

Gah, how old is Matt supposed to be in this series now? 21? 22? Dude who plays him is 30. He had 5 o'clock shadow when the character was playing 16.

This show usually sucks when you get too much Matt, Julia, and other people's fucked up sexual families.

Although I did like Christian unknowingly take the man whore's date

too much of the crack couple indeed, but still a great episode. I couldn't believe Sean just let out all that crap at Kate and vice versa; that was awesome.

I wonder wtf they're all going to do once 6 weeks is over... couldn't they destroy the laptop evidence?

I really though Matt was getting buttsexed this week. While I don't like Matt, damn, the writers like doing awful things to him. Here's what I can come up with off the top of my head.

-Cuts his own penis up

-Gets stoned, runs over a girl, lies about it

-Has a relationship with a tranny and doesn't even know about it

-Once he finds out about it he goes tranny hopping, freaks out and beats the hell out of one...which leads to him getting beaten up and pissed on

-Goes Nazi for a little while

-Takes part in a murder cover up

-Gets caught up in the Scientology thing

-Gets someone he doesn't love knocked up

-And now he's a meth addict who nearly gets assfucked on camera...

did I miss anything.

Nip/Tuck in general seems to be reckless with the treatment of all of their characters. Hell, Annie is even giving out blowjobs now

Where's little Conor been? Is he around and I just haven't noticed? McNamara-mania is running wild all over LA and no mentionof the young handicapped toddler? I've kinda been in and out of it this season, but I seriously don't recall too many mentions of the kid.

I only recall seeing Wilbur in the first episode this season....honestly, I don't even remember how he ended up with custody of Wilbur. Did the dad finally die of AIDS and Gina gave him to Christian or what?

EDIT: good ol wiki...Wilbur's dad dies in a car crash and he is "willed" to Christian...see, I was really out of it for season 4, I can't even remember a major event like that.

Was it only me or was anyone else hoping that Julz or Matt both died on last night epp? I was wishing the gun man would kill her. And I was also wishing Easy-Bake-Meth-oven would burn Matt to death. Maybe then this show wouldn't have so much suck on it.

Another very so-so episode. Just not much happening on this show that I like anymore. Sean and Christian need do just screw and get it over with

AND STOP BRINGING BACK ROSIE!

in all fairness though, I'd rather see the baby with a clean and sober Matt than Kimber. I wanted Christian to kick the shit out of Ram...which could happen sooner or later...

and what's up with Julia getting poisoned? Must be on of those SLOW working deals...I figured she'd be dead by the end of the episode they way they kept doing that slow motion shit.

Anyone else shocked that they showed the kids if only for a second. When they showed the kids I was thinking "Ok who is that kid with Annie and Wilbur? Oh Conner."

And yeah I think the baby would be better off with Matt. I mean even they were getting high at least Matt made sure the baby was ok and wanted to get food, clothes for her. While all Kimber did was get high.

Bump

Rachel Ben Nalan

Season 5, Episode 9

Dawn Budge (Rosie O'Donnell), now a "Hearts 'n' Scalpels" producer, objects when the show is invited to participate in a gay-pride parade. Meanwhile, Christian falls back into old habits.