TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

So I just got a Wii

Yes I know there is a Wii thread but, I really don't feel like reading all of it.

So, I just got a Wii today as a late b-day present. So, what are some games I should pick up. I'm into platform/action games and racing games.

I do plan on picking up Marvel Ult. Alliance and the Mario game that just came out.

And is there any other hardware that I should get for it?

Hardware? Maybe a USB keyboard for internet and messaging :). Congrats on finding a Wii one way or another, man :)

Excite Truck is a really fun racing game, and Mario is probably the best you can get for a platformer. Other things you may want to consider..

Puzzle/Adventure: Zack & Wiki

Multiplayer: Rayman Raving Rabbids (1 or 2, or both!), WarioWare, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Mario Strikers Charged

Shooter/Adventure: Metroid Prime 3 (GET IT), Resident Evil 4 AND Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Platform: Super Pario Mario (though this has quite a bit of RPG elements in it), Twilight Princess, Nights (Dec 18th!!)

and who can ever forget what comes in February... Smash Brothers Brawl

edit: also, take yourself to Thoth's Wii numbers thread and let's all be wii friends. Viva online!

Trauma Center is pretty awesome, but I highly recomend Excite Truck but put your own choons on the game, it makes it more fun.

All of the awesome games coming out for the Wii haven't hit our UK shores yet, but they will soon!

Games are easy: Zelda/Metroid 3/Mario Galaxy /RE 4 (though I sorta refuse to buy it since I have it for gamecube and you can play it as is anyway, the motion controls don't = $30 more but if you dont have it for the GC, get it)

Get the Nintendo Zapper/Link's Crossbow training which is out next week for $20. Also don't forget "Wii Play" with the bonus controller.

Get a points card so you can download VC games..