TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Get a free piece of Junk from Stootsi

Stootsi

Its sorta like Woot, I think. They're offering "1 FREE item from our cold, stinky warehouse" this weekend only, and if you signup with my login name (MarvinisaLunatic), I get extra free pieces of junk for each person that does.

What have you got to lose? They even pay the shipping!

haha, maybe you should explain it better in the first post.. I didn't know where to put your name, I thought it would have a field for who referred me or whatever,

Ya. Same here.....

:P

You're mean.

Bah. I would be if i wasn't being serious.

Yeah, those are the headphones I got. What's really cool about it is, aside from the short cord, these are the kind of headphones I'd been meaning to buy.

I think theyd be perfect for an armband strapped mp3/walkman type thing, otherwise the cord is too short. But I have a 25 foot extender cable and Im using one of the pairs to listen to XM online away from the computer and they aren't too bad. A couple years ago I bought a pair of them just like this (that go over the earlobe with the part sticking in) and they were $10 from Panasonic I want to say. For free its a good deal.

Edit: it took them over 3 weeks to get from PA to MD..so Id assume that anyone that hasn't gotten theirs and lives farther away will still get them. They only paid regular postage for the packages so its really slow...