TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Mood Muzik 3

Some serious lines so far.

now its rediculous, all the shits frivelous/ nggas aint macho man, they miss elisabeth

us cowboys dont need you/ you bill parcells

you dissin muwah?/ take the ratchet go home and just chris benoit

raised my sons all wrong/ guess I'm andy reid

The entire Family Business track is insane.

But it is a good thing he left Def Jam. Jay is driving that place into the ground.

It isn't the Def Jam of the 90's, but still Jay keeps the money flowing in there.

But it is a good thing he left Def Jam. Jay is driving that place into the ground.

It isn't the Def Jam of the 90's, but still Jay keeps the money flowing in there.

His American Gangster flopped incredibly hard. I think he promised to go platinum and barely went gold.

Jumpoff Joe said it best on Mood Muzik 3.

“I could scream Def Jam and what they used to be, but that ain’t for me to say, that’s for you to see / Whether it's Method Man or Redman, Ghostface, Young Gunz / Need I say Freeway? The proof is me/ Still don’t believe me then where’s Peedi Peedi? / They ain’t really giving a fuck unless you Jeezy.”

Some serious lines so far.

now its rediculous, all the shits frivelous/ nggas aint macho man, they miss elisabeth

us cowboys dont need you/ you bill parcells

you dissin muwah?/ take the ratchet go home and just chris benoit

raised my sons all wrong/ guess I'm andy reid

The entire Family Business track is insane.

Fabolous's verse was simply amazing on that song.

His American Gangster flopped incredibly hard. I think he promised to go platinum and barely went gold.

Rihanna, Kanye, Ne-Yo, and Jeezy all killed the charts this year. He barely even promoted American Gangster, and still went gold, it could eventually go platinum.

I ain't even tryin to defend Jigga, I ain't like that dude all that much, but it is what it is. I've always respect Budden was a lyricist, I even liked his 1st solo CD even though most people thought it was sub-par. Mood Muzik 3 is sick, but it seems like he ain't even put the effort to try to get a deal and release a solo CD. Dude rather just make mixtapes and be a bum his whole life.

Rihanna, Kanye, Ne-Yo, and Jeezy all killed the charts this year. He barely even promoted American Gangster, and still went gold, it could eventually go platinum.

I ain't even tryin to defend Jigga, I ain't like that dude all that much, but it is what it is. I've always respect Budden was a lyricist, I even liked his 1st solo CD even though most people thought it was sub-par. Mood Muzik 3 is sick, but it seems like he ain't even put the effort to try to get a deal and release a solo CD. Dude rather just make mixtapes and be a bum his whole life.

He mentioned in recent interviews that he's label shopping right now and may have something worked out by the 1st quarter of 2008. He's also trying to use the success & buzz that MM3 will generate as leverage.

He mentioned in recent interviews that he's label shopping right now and may have something worked out by the 1st quarter of 2008. He's also trying to use the success & buzz that MM3 will generate as leverage.

Joey has been feeding the fans the same bullshit since 2005, and like fools everyone believes him. I still remember him giving us release dates for The Growth, and saying it's for real, and then a few weeks after that interview album would get pushed back.

But I won't front, I always felt Jigga was jealous of Buddens skills ever since the Pump It Up (Remix) when Joe outshines him.

Joey has been feeding the fans the same bullshit since 2005, and like fools everyone believes him. I still remember him giving us release dates for The Growth, and saying it's for real, and then a few weeks after that interview album would get pushed back.

But I won't front, I always felt Jigga was jealous of Buddens skills ever since the Pump It Up (Remix) when Joe outshines him.

It's kind of easy to feed into the whole "Budden's lazy" thing but that wasn't really the case. The reason why he didn't release much of anything the past year or so is because he knew Def Jam wasn't going to put out any of his shit. What was the point of him constantly releasing stuff if Def Jam was going to keep him on the shelf? A lot of people thought MM3 would've been out before now but he waited until he got his release from Def Jam to put it out. He didn't want to get hot and make Def Jam keep him.

I truly believe that all will be well once he lands on a label that's actually willing to promote him and put his music out.

Seriously, there have been like 8 tracks leaked from The Growth. Its not like the album wasn't done. Def Jam just didn't release. Its like saying Redman was lazy and thats why Red Gone Wild took so long to come out. That shit was done for 2 years.

The Def Jam situation just wasn't that great for Joe. They are putting out only the people that they think they will sell big, and honestly, i dont think joey could be a big seller.

But seriously I don't see how you can try to blame him for his album not coming out.

Some serious heavyweights in the room when Budden storms in, yells, kills it with a freestyle, then leaves. (This was a freestyle. He decided to put this on MM3 after he did this on Green's show).

People in the room (besides Joey).

Styles P

Uncle Murda

Freeway

Beanie Sigel

http://videovault.morrisvideos.com/videos/...antern-shade-45

Some serious heavyweights in the room when Budden storms in, yells, kills it with a freestyle, then leaves. (This was a freestyle. He decided to put this on MM3 after he did this on Green's show).

People in the room (besides Joey).

Styles P

Uncle Murda

Freeway

Beanie Sigel

http://videovault.morrisvideos.com/videos/...antern-shade-45

That video is fucking crazy and this whole mixtape is crazy. I havent been listenin to as much hip hop as I used to but this has been on serious rotation.

I was reading something about Budden signing a record deal last week. Any truth to that? I read it on Wikipedia and everybody knows how that is.

It's true.

It's some indy label. It's Amalgam Digital.