TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

I'm going to get into another fight...

Guys, I'm not really into that sick fetish stuff so much as I just find it interesting.

I'd probably do well in a fighting tournament though. I'm of the Tyler Durden/Homer Simpson school of fighting: my strength is that I can take a lot of punishment.

Unless you have video, to show, I doubt the validity of this story.

It's going to be hard to video tape the fight, because it's most likely going to be a spur of the moment kinda thing. I'm not going to go out of my way to meet the guy and fight him, I tried that already and was unsuccesful. I'll just wait until I see him. So unless a friend who is there at the time uses his cellphone to record it, it's not going to be recorded.

People still schedule time to go out and rumble? I though that went out sometime in the early sixties.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for good old fashioned knife fights though. Especially when they have a date and time so I can clear my calendar.

People still schedule time to go out and rumble? I though that went out sometime in the early sixties.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for good old fashioned knife fights though. Especially when they have a date and time so I can clear my calendar.

Man that was the cool thing to do in High School. Atleast at my High School.

I started to make a response then realised I have nothing to say. There is a stream of irony to my usernames though: I have a great memory for one thing.

It's going to be hard to video tape the fight, because it's most likely going to be a spur of the moment kinda thing. I'm not going to go out of my way to meet the guy and fight him, I tried that already and was unsuccesful. I'll just wait until I see him. So unless a friend who is there at the time uses his cellphone to record it, it's not going to be recorded.

I don't belieeeeeeeeve you, you neeeeed more peeeeeople

Takeover = Most Overrated Diss track.

This was probably your favorite movie when it came out, right?

Fuckin' Fag.

I'm undefeated in boxing matches against Marines.

So is HBK.

I knew that reference was coming, the second I saw the post.

The best thing about your sig Cowboy, is that even Tony Dungy got into that hit.

Takeover = Most Overrated Diss track.

Ya, but it's still a good line that is usable in everyday conversations.

I'm undefeated in boxing matches against Marines.

So is HBK.

I knew that reference was coming, the second I saw the post.

The best thing about your sig Cowboy, is that even Tony Dungy got into that hit.

He's gotta get into the fun once on a while.

This was probably your favorite movie when it came out, right?

Fuckin' Fag.

No, The Outsiders was.