TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

It's time for the fuckin' playoffs, ladies.

Guest Warriorfan

One down and 3 more to go for the Giants. Vengeance against Dallas will be an added bonus.

I don't know why Tampa Bay were the favorites in this game.

The reason that some people (myself included) think that Seattle has a shot against Green Bay is pretty simple.

Outside of a few places, Seattle plays in CONSISTANTLY some of the worst weather in the entire league. If you haven't been to the Seattle area, or don't watch every week, you can't really comprehend the constant storming that's been going on here the entire fall and winter season. That's actually one of Seattle's main strengths. They train in shitty weather so they'll have an advantage in the weather. The worse it is in Green Bay, the better the Seahawks should play. It's been cold here, raining, windy, near hurricane like weather atleast once, and the Seahawks TRAIN in that.

On top of that, the defense just had another fantastic game. They litterally ate the Redskins alive for 95% of the game. You can say the Redskins aren't that good, but I don't know how you can discount that fucking humbling for almost the entire game.

That being said, Green Bay's the significant favorite because the offense for the Seahawks hasn't been there for some time. But Seattle has a shot against Green Bay.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Why in the hell does San Diego try to do anything on offense other than give LT the ball five out of six plays?

But then Phil won't be able to lob wounded ducks towards the end zone.

Maybe he needs to taunt Jay Cutler some more to get into game shape.

And the Colts didn't even have to play anyone. They're the Ted DiBiase of the NFL tournament.

Edited by KingPK

A surprisingly good season for the Bucs came to an end today with a depressingly bad performance at home. I can't be totally disappointed, though, because I think the team has set the foundation to be a contender in the next few years. They desperately need to get playmakers on offense, though, as Joey Galloway is not long for the league and pulled his typical big game disappearing act again today. There's obviously the quarterback situation, as well. I'll give this season a B+.

I bet Peyton Manning is scared shitless at the thought of having to face the Chargers.

SD has been the Colts kryptonite over the last few seasons... Peyton threw 6 picks against the Chargers when they faced in the regular season.