TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

3 Doors Down - "Citizen Soldier"

THis song is amazing... I salute all the soilders that are at war right now they put their lives on the line for us and for that thank you and to the familys of the soilders i salute you 2 because ya'll live in fear everyday of your lives and now i know how it feels cause my bro is headed over there.

THis song is amazing... I salute all the soilders that are at war right now they put their lives on the line for us and for that thank you and to the familys of the soilders i salute you 2 because ya'll live in fear everyday of your lives and now i know how it feels cause my bro is headed over there.

Not enough substitution of "z" for the "s" at the end of words.

B-

Does this play before every movie, regardless of theatre? May I see Alvin & the Chipmunks and be safe from this?

I've seen it at both Regal and AMC theatres. It's a universal terror.

Not enough substitution of "z" for the "s" at the end of words.

B-

Read the user comments, dude.

i love this song and im 12 and in the civil air patrol

I've never seen this and I go to movies all the time.

Wait... no, yes I have. Must have tuned it out. I don't usually enter a theater until the exact time the show is supposed to start (which is actually when they start the trailers) though, unless I anticipate it being a large crowd.

Does this play before every movie, regardless of theatre? May I see Alvin & the Chipmunks and be safe from this?

Why would you want to see that.

Well, can't say I'm surprised that went over Matt's head.

Why would you want to see that.

Well, can't say I'm surprised that went over Matt's head.

I can't say I'm all too knowledgeable in regards to Incandenza's entertainment preferences.

I've seen it several times...though I did see "I Am Legend" on NYE at a Marcus theater, and they didn't have it. I've seen it at several of the smaller more local cinemas, though.

It wouldn't be so bad if the song wasn't so long...it's also pretty generic mainstream rock, but that's what 3 Doors Down is. The worst is I've been at theaters where they have the stupid Pepsi trivia thing before the previews, and there were acutally a couple different questions regarding 3 Doors Down and that song, before they played the video.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

It's been almost eight years since "Kryptonite" had airplay, so why and how in the name of all that is holy is 3 Doors Down still relevant?

It's been almost eight years since "Kryptonite" had airplay, so why and how in the name of all that is holy is 3 Doors Down still relevant?

Embarrassing confession time- I used to love "Kryptonite" and have their first album buried somewhere. I was in 6th grade granted but that's not much of an excuse.

I'd posit that the fact they're doing a song and promotional video for the National Guard is evidence that they're not.

This song gets me fucking pumped up. I usually can't watch a movie after this because I'm so emotionally drained, especially by the guy who took the first shot at those redcoats. I always cry when they have to rescue that other solider. Once it's done, I just leave the theater because I've had my fill.

I like to lube up my penis real well and masturbate to this video. Like for real two times a day. I also like to put carrots in my anus while I do these comendable things.

That comment having -6 approval is a shame.