TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Heya

I'm surprised I still have access to this folder.

Anyway, I'm getting the writing jones again and want to try a bit of a comeback. However, I'm not bringing back any of my old characters; I've decided to try something different. Namely, creating the OAOAST's version of Dramatic Dream Team (DDT). I'm still brainstorming, but I'm thinking of naming them SUPLEX (for SUper Pro League EXtreme) and having them run by either a Mexican version of Vince McMahon or a female, smoking hot.....version of Vince McMahon. It'll basically be me throwing whatever crazy shit I can think of out there and being heavily leaned towards comedy and weird gimmick matches and characters (I'm visualizing a tag team of 17 year old identical twins named Kimmie and Carrie Larson, for example). It'll be a self-contained thing (with the story that the company bought the group to provide something "different" for the fans) with zero involvment from regular OAOAST characters (for now) and consist of one or two segments a week written by me (I want to see if this is any good before I bring anyone else in). I'm shooting for a post-Anglemania debut, but I wanted to get some input on this and let you guys know about it first.

Sign in to follow this