TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

AFC Championship: The San Diego Chargers vs.

Man, if Norv didn't have such a hard on for Rivers, he would have been out of there... instead we get a whole gameplan based around this hurt motherfucker trying to be the pride, and leader of the Chargers for once... fuck you Norv, you had me there for a second... thinking that you turned things around, but you're still the same pitface piece of shit like always. You can take this gameplan and shove it up your fucking ass.

Philip Rivers with two bad knees gave the Chargers a better chance of winning than Billy Volek.

That punt was the white flag by Norv. Rivers did well, but I think a healthy Volek would at least have put more zip on the passes instead of the ducks Phil was tossing up there.

Brady outright sucked with that red zone INT being an inexcusable pass.

That punt was the white flag by Norv. Rivers did well, but I think a healthy Volek would at least have put more zip on the passes instead of the ducks Phil was tossing up there.

That's how they always look...

Guest Tzar Lysergic

To a receiver who has to come back on a curl route or jump over a DB to get barbecued on the way down. I still haven't seen Rivers hit a WR in-stride.

To a receiver who has to come back on a curl route or jump over a DB to get barbecued on the way down. I still haven't seen Rivers hit a WR in-stride.

Thus, why we have the big Receivers... Christ, we should have kept Brees... if only the old staff wasn't so anti short QB.