TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

AFC Championship: The San Diego Chargers vs.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I'm karmically satisfied with myself after seeing my two favorite teams ever play each other last year. This is just the universe reaching equilibrium.

I'm not saying they were right in doing it, I mean it's a 14 year-old girl, for Christ's sake. I'm not condoning that. My point was, this is news mainly because the girl happened to have a Patriots jersey on. Let's say the girl is wearing a Chargers jersey, I doubt this becomes a story.

If she'd had a Chargers jersey on then she would have deserved it. I didn't mean that.

There was a girl with a Charger jersey on. She was from Hawaii though so maybe fans didn't realize it.

Rivers has a partially torn ACL.

I'm guessing he's not playing much if at all Sunday since I would assume playing with such an injury in 10-15 degree temperatures is very, very difficult to do.

So this means that Billy F'N Volek could be starting an AFC Championship game. Man, it's a weird weird season now.

Guest Vitamin X
Why do those godless queers in San Fran get Marine protection?

Interesting tidbit of history you probably didn't know: Part of the reason San Fran has such a huge gay population is because that was the primary discharge area for most Marines, Navy, and other armed services members who were discharged for being homosexual. The swelling of that particular portion of the population occured in the 60s with the whole 'free love'/'revolution' thing going on at the time, where all sorts of uncommonly accepted things like being gay, communist, etc. were accepted.

Also, San Diego is playing way better than most people probably expected.

Why do those godless queers in San Fran get Marine protection?

Interesting tidbit of history you probably didn't know: Part of the reason San Fran has such a huge gay population is because that was the primary discharge area for most Marines, Navy, and other armed services members who were discharged for being homosexual. The swelling of that particular portion of the population occured in the 60s with the whole 'free love'/'revolution' thing going on at the time, where all sorts of uncommonly accepted things like being gay, communist, etc. were accepted.

Also, San Diego is playing way better than most people probably expected.

I did not know that, that legitmently fasanating.

And Rivers is sucking balls.