TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

AFC Championship: The San Diego Chargers vs.

Holy fuck that was the most clutch INT in the history of football...

I'll take a field goal now...

It was great but there's no way it was that meaningful in the context of history.

i was exaggerating

Guest Smues

I think that about seals it. 90 yards of field and 9 minutes? The Patriots can kill that. Blah.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Punt? are you kidding? 24 yard net to put the best offense in the history of the sport up 9 on their own fifteen with ten minutes to play.

Norvtarded.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Oh man, and they call timeout on a defensive miscommunication.

This game is a masterpiece of bad coaching.

Could've said the same thing about this game, the game before it, the game before THAT...On paper, what coach DOESN'T beat Norv Turner? Absurd logic.

For all the reasons that New England is going to eat San Diego for lunch, you pick that one.

I don't know who is worse, Marty vs. the Pats last year or Norv this year.

This is by far...

The Pats have been beyond sloppy in this game...

San Diego should easily have 30+ points

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Could've said the same thing about this game, the game before it, the game before THAT...On paper, what coach DOESN'T beat Norv Turner? Absurd logic.

For all the reasons that New England is going to eat San Diego for lunch, you pick that one.

My point still stands; Norv Turner is a worst NFL coach ever kind of coach, and has been worse than the three he's faced in the playoffs. That's a given. Besides, that was a response to a cabbageboy comment.

Not pretty, but gotta give credit to the o-line, tight ends and running backs. They really picked up Brady when he looked terrible.

Guest Smues
p4423287reg.jpg

get em while they're hot!

I ordered mine a few hours ago. I have the feeling the NFL nazis won't actually ship it.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Did you know you can't order a custom jersey with "Johnson" on the back? True story.

Man, if Norv didn't have such a hard on for Rivers, he would have been out of there... instead we get a whole gameplan based around this hurt motherfucker trying to be the pride, and leader of the Chargers for once... fuck you Norv, you had me there for a second... thinking that you turned things around, but you're still the same pitface piece of shit like always. You can take this gameplan and shove it up your fucking ass.

I did love what the D did today. I forget the coordinator's name right now, but I was worried by the fact that he's always stunk up until this job... it just sucks after how well the D played, we had Norvius and his genius gameplan.

Guest Vitamin X

Ted Cottrell is a pretty good defensive coach. It really does suck with how well they did play that the offense just completely shit the bed.