TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Krankor

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2008

Guest Vitamin X

Me too, Marvin!

Except that I've found whoever has a high waiver priority rarely ends up using it.

EDIT: Aw, you bastard! I just realized you have the #2 priority. That's some bullshit right there, considering you've made twice as many moves as I have.

Me too, Marvin!

Except that I've found whoever has a high waiver priority rarely ends up using it.

EDIT: Aw, you bastard! I just realized you have the #2 priority. That's some bullshit right there, considering you've made twice as many moves as I have.

I bet we all know who Im taking too..as someone put it: the bastard love child of Tim Lincecum and Joba Chamberlain...Jobacum

Guest Vitamin X

Damn you Max Scherzer. Another great pitcher escapes my grasp.

Dude is probably prone to injury with that violent throwing style, though. I can only hope as both a Rockies fan and a TSM Fantasy Baseball owner.

*price is right loser music*

On the bright side, I now have #1 waiver priority..look out..um.(insert next hot rookie not yet added)..yeah!

On another bright note Im winning 10-0 as well...I'll be back in first place in no time.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm going to try to right that, Precious Roy. Let me know what we can work out.

Probably nothing. I'm happy with Ethier and I'm happy with Stephen Drew at SS, don't see Peralta as an upgrade there. I'm mostly just looking to improve my 2B situation right now.

Guest Vitamin X

Well, shit I wish I had known about that before this week, I just bought the stat tracker on Wednesday. Fuck.

Don't fret Harley, my team managed to collapse on Sunday so you'll get a 7-4 win.

My pitching was awful all week. Buchholz, Quals, and K-Rod were the only guys that pitched well for me all week. Hopefully the addition of Flash Gordon and Justin Duchscherer in my pitching lineup next week will get something going. JR Towles, Prince Fielder and Justin Upton getting some home runs would be appreciated as well.

Gee, I somehow won 7-4 and even more amazing, I got 8! freaking stolen bases on the week. Jeez!

And thanks Carlos Silva for trying to nearly give Krankor the ERA and WHIP categories.

I'll trade Laffey/Rasner/Gallaraga/Parra/Olson (Wow, I have a ton of young pitchers!) for some offensive help to fill in the void left by losing Vernon Wells to the DL for 2 months. I'll take offers for any position since Im probably only going to plug them into the Utility spot since Im not sure how much confidence I have in David Dejesus and it looks like Aybar is headed to the DL.

Guest Vitamin X

I finally won a game! Against the guy who was #1 in the league the week before!

EEEEEE-YES!

Trade number six of the season,

Brockvegas Posse acquire Edgar Renteria, SS

Rockbirds acquire Jorge Cantu, 1B/3B

Well, I am dead last, but I guess that's the price of rebuilding. If anyone is interested in Frank Thomas, Brian Roberts or Tony Pena I'll hear offers for young players especially at SS, 2B or P.

Just agreed to my first trade of the season, with Serenity

I'm sending Zack Greinke and Jonathan Broxton for Robinson Cano and Joba Chamberlain. Tough to part with Greinke, but for two of my favorite Yankees? Yes sir!

Trade number seven of the season,

Band of Broheims acquires Robinson Cano 2B and Joba Chamberlain RP

Serenity acquires Zack Greinke SP/RP and Jonathan Broxton RP

Guest Vitamin X

Fuck, this past week sucked. I was >< this close to beating Band of Broheims, as a matter of fact I was up 7-4 yesterday a few hours before the end of the game and then I ultimately went down 5-6-1.

Derrick Lee, you're fuckin benched. Now I sort of regret making that Pujols trade, although having Zimmerman around has definitely been a lot of help, so maybe not so much.

Guest Vitamin X

Oh, you're right. Look at that. I guess I hadn't checked it recently.

17th place~!

Oh, also good for me that I have Jon Lester. Fuck, I actually almost benched the guy this week since he's been playing so inconsistently lately.

Geez, is my starting pitching ever horrible.

Anyone got some starters they want to trade for an outfielder? I might even part with Josh Hamilton if the right offer comes along.