TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

Make easy money here

Can I win a free Ipod Nano?

No, you only get money for completing surveys. You withdraw the money into your paypal. It's easy, and a nice way to make a few bucks to spend online.

yes, I did get the joke.

It's taken out of your account though, and the few surveys they give you to start with (Which didn't take me any longer than 15 minutes to complete) give you more than $25.. So really, you aren't LOSING anything. But yeah, I actually didn't read that part.

I guess you can always just get your money snail mail if you didn't want to pay that.

I got $28, so they must not give the same ones to everybody. More surveys are also added regularly, so you can just check back everyday and keep on doing them. I think it's worth it to build up a bulk of money and then pay the $25 charge to get it transferred to your paypal. It's still money for basically nothing.

I got $28, so they must not give the same ones to everybody. More surveys are also added regularly, so you can just check back everyday and keep on doing them. I think it's worth it to build up a bulk of money and then pay the $25 charge to get it transferred to your paypal. It's still money for basically nothing.

I guess all the stuff you answer on the surveys = nothing?

Ive done Harris Interactive Polls for the last 5 years and they give you points that can be redeemed for stuff. I got a $10 restaurant gift card, $10 blockbuster card and the first season of Futurama on DVD from them.