Portland @ Milwaukee, 8:30

Utah @ Phoenix, 9:00

Minnesota @ Sacramento, 10:00

San Antonio @ Denver, 10:30 ESPN

LA Clippers @ LA Lakers, 10;30

Sat, Mar. 8

Indiana @ Cleveland, 1:00

Charlotte @ Washington, 7:00

Miami @ Atlanta, 7:00 (plus a bonus 51.9 seconds!)

Golden State @ Orlando, 7:00

Portland @ New York, 7:30

Boston @ Memphis, 8:00

New Orleans @ Houston, 8:30

New Jersey @ Dallas, 8:30

Denver @ Utah, 9:00

Minnesota @ LA Clippers, 10:30

After being expected to sign with the Clippers after clearing waivers, Flip Murray has signed with the Pacers for the remainder of the season.

Tyronn Lue is favoring heading to Denver.

Jeff McInnis is rumored to be heading to either Golden State or Dallas.

Ira Newble was waived by Seattle and rumored to be heading back to Cleveland.

The Lakers/Mavs game today was a great way to waste 3 hours despite bad free throw shooting, horrendous officiating and some head scratching defensive plays by the Lakers down the stretch, such as leaving Dirk wide open for the game tying 3 at the end of the 4th and Gasol fouling Kidd on a layup at the end of OT. Luckily for him, Kidd missed the free throw and Dallas ended up losing by 4.

Kobe had 52, with 30 coming in the 4th and OT. He also made his last 17 free throws after starting off 3 for 10 from the line. Dirk's monster game will probably get lost in the shuffle because they lost, but he put in 21 in the last 17 minutes and singlehandedly kept Dallas in the game when no one else could make a shot. I can't wait for the Western Conference Playoffs.

Kobe set the NBA season high with 52 points this afternoon. I can't believe there've only been three guys who've gone for 50 this season.

The Lakers/Mavs game today was a great way to waste 3 hours despite bad free throw shooting, horrendous officiating and some head scratching defensive plays by the Lakers down the stretch, such as leaving Dirk wide open for the game tying 3 at the end of the 4th

Not only that, they left him open for a game-tying 3 at the end of OT as well, but he threw up an airball.

It was partially deflected, or Dirk was fouled. I was sitting in the area of the play, I didn't get home until a few minutes ago, cause I was doing some stuff.

Just to make sure this doesn't disappear off the face of the earth, with that time warp just now.

It was partially deflected, or Dirk was fouled. I was sitting in the area of the play, I didn't get home until a few minutes ago, cause I was doing some stuff.

I was wondering about that. The camera angle didn't really show whether someone got a piece of the ball.

So the Raptors have a good chance to make up ground on Orlando and distance themselves from Cleveland and what do they do? Lose to Indiana and Charlotte. Even without Bosh that's inexcusable. This doesn't really concern me come playoff since the Raptors seem to play better to match good teams but their habit of playing worse to match bad teams is really hurting their chances of getting home court.

Tyronn Lue is signing with Dallas.

Also, check out this gem from Larry Hughes.

Hughes said before Sunday's game the Cavaliers' offensive system "wasn't my style. They wanted me to sacrifice things so we could win. In this system, there is more movement and draw and kicks."

THOSE BASTARDS.

I hate that the Pacers have Houston, San Antonio, and Cleveland, all on the road, in our next three games, just as we're catching back up to the 8 seed.

Guest Vitamin X

I hate whoever was reffing that Suns/Blazers game tonight. Man, to come back down by 20 and come that fucking close.

The Lakers had no business beating the Kings last night. Good way to Kobe out a victory, if I say so myself.

What are your thoughts on this play?

It was called a flagrant 1, which I feel is the right call. He was around the neck area, but I think if you can determine that it was an accident, and clearly this was, it shouldn't be anything more than that. I won't be outraged if he gets suspended or anything, since there have been guys *coughDannyGrangercough* that have been suspended for much weaker plays this season, but I don't think he should be, and there's a lot of that kind of talk right now.

That's the same kind of play as Raja Bell clotheslining Kobe minus the intent. 1 game should be sufficient, accident or not. I don't think a fine is enough, anything more than that is too much.

I hate whoever was reffing that Suns/Blazers game tonight. Man, to come back down by 20 and come that fucking close.

Yeah those were some of the lousiest calls I've seen in a while. Apparently Shaq can put his forearm into your neck and attempt to push you down, but when you put out your arm to keep from falling that's a foul.

No need to blame the officials though. If you don't want them deciding the game then don't get down by 23 points. It won't matter in 3 years anyways when Shaq is gone, Nash is old, and Roy, Aldridge, and Oden will be getting those calls.

That's the same kind of play as Raja Bell clotheslining Kobe minus the intent. 1 game should be sufficient, accident or not. I don't think a fine is enough, anything more than that is too much.

I can agree with 1 game. I'm just happy Dirk came out and hit somebody. Too bad they still can't man up enought to get a win against the West's playoff teams. Haven't beaten anyone in the top 8 since January.

Shaq is a turnover machine. That and that Phoenix is now a not-so-great team is all I've gathered from this experiment. I thought he was supposed to help them defensively? If anything, they've gotten worse.

While I wanted the Shaq thing to fail, I didn't want it to fail to the point where you can actually believe it's a possibility that they'll miss the playoffs. Had Golden State won, Phoenix would only be up on the 8th spot by a game and a half.

Raptors are stinking up the joint lately. Also, TJ Ford may be developing some sort of problem. Perhaps he might be put on the market in the summer? Any takers?