TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kawalimus

Question about name changes thread

There's a name changes thread on this forum but hasn't been updated since almost a year ago. A day or so ago I began seeing the name "Kawalimuggy" who has been here since 2003. But I'm sure that name wasn't always Kawalimuggy. But it didn't show up in the name changes thread but t hat hasn't been updated it. Could someone update it just to show me who Kawalimuggy is?

PS--I tried asking Kawalimuggy himself but received no answer, otherwise I would not have asked this. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

To answer your question nicely, since I suspended you for a week for forgetting Bolivia when naming all countries in South America, It's regular poster "Muggy"

You notice a guy can be a round for quite a little while and no one will notice him, but as soon as he receives a little attention he gets completely out of control?

I call it WildPegasus syndrome.

You notice a guy can be a round for quite a little while and no one will notice him, but as soon as he receives a little attention he gets completely out of control?

I call it WildPegasus syndrome.

Kawalimus brought this on himself with his Indy Section rant about someone stealing his screen name. He was out of control then, this was more of someone going postal.

It's always the quiet ones.

There would be at least 5 pages worth of posts if all of Czech's name changes were accounted for.