TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 3.4.08 (Championship Night)

I was just referencing how they ended Balls/Kelly without an on air mention after months of build up to the date. Thus, they are just as likely to ignore Jamie/Michelle in a month when Michelle is "with" Matt Hardy or someone. Noble will still find a spot on the show as he should. I just needed to point out WWE's inability to keep on screen relationships in order.

Well to be fair, Smackdown is watched by more people than ECW so things could be different there...then again we are talking about WWE and Vince McMahon, I'm surprised we haven't gotten a Linda McMahon and Hornswoggle love affair yet.

I was just referencing how they ended Balls/Kelly without an on air mention after months of build up to the date. Thus, they are just as likely to ignore Jamie/Michelle in a month when Michelle is "with" Matt Hardy or someone. Noble will still find a spot on the show as he should. I just needed to point out WWE's inability to keep on screen relationships in order.

Don't forget The Trevor Murdoch/Mickie James romance on Raw last fall. Although if you blinked, you may have missed it, as I think it lasted for only 2 weeks before they dropped it.

Palumbo is yet another random feud for Kane, though at least its something, since Kane hasn't really done anything for months.

I wish Jacobs would just retire and be done with it, if this is all they're going to do with him. I actually don't have anything against Palumbo, but I somehow doubt he's going to be turned into a bigger star by getting put over by Kane.