TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 3.4.08 (Championship Night)

Preview:

A championship evening

March 4, 2008

Tuesday’s ECW on Sci Fi will be a golden night, as the Land of the Extreme will host two title matches. After winning a Triple Threat Match last week, CM Punk has earned a chance at Chavo Guerrero’s ECW Championship. Will the Straightedge Superstar finally reclaim ECW gold, or will the self-proclaimed “Mexican Warrior” retain the title?

Colin Delaney has found a strong ally in Tommy Dreamer, as the duo was victorious over The Miz & John Morrison on ECW on Sci Fi. Delaney and Dreamer will face the devious WWE Tag Team Champions again next week, this time for the gold. Have the youngster and the Original finally hit their stride in the ring enough to win a WWE Tag Team Championship next week, or will the reigning tag champs remain on top?

Also on ECW, Stevie Richards won his third straight match since returning to the Land of the Extreme. This week, Richards beat Mike Knox, proving he’s back in the game. With buzz of gold circulating in ECW, what’s in store for the ECW Original?

Find out the answers to all of these questions and more on the next ECW on Sci Fi, Tuesday at 10/9 CT. Also, be sure to catch ECW in its entirety every week on WWE.com, available from Wednesday to the following Monday afternoon.

That'll depend on what they do with Punk and Chavo. I think Kane is locked for MITB, which would leave two spots open. If Carlito can be considered a challenger to get a shot, Stevie can.

If Burke does get in, and since Kane's a lock they'll probably feel the need to stick a monster heel in there to compete with the latter.

Would be interesting at least to see how Khali or Henry work a ladder match.

Not sure that would be the case since the previous matches only had one "big" guy (Kane, Lashley) or no one except a known brawler (Finlay). Having two "big guys" has no precedent. Which probably makes it more likely that Henry would be involved. Henry is more capable of doing the match.

Shelton's new theme is absolutely horrible.

I have yet to head a good one off the new album. Of course, the only ones I've heard so far are Kennedy's, Hardy's, and Shelton's so it's been a small sample size so far.

Chavo wins clean? So..... what now? Any other face challengers?

Kofi. I have to figure Punk's moving over to Smackdown to be a regular there.

Chavo wins clean? So..... what now? Any other face challengers?

Kofi. I have to figure Punk's moving over to Smackdown to be a regular there.

I figured Punk would be moving on post-Mania, but you think Kofi's ready? I like his style ond his offense, but he doesn't really seem to be getting consistent pops from the crowd except for his big moves.

Chavo beating Punk clean..what a awesome booking decision.

Fixed for truth.

No. See, the problem is..people don't care about Chavo Guerrero, especially as ECW champion. The only reason he should have ever gotten the title was so that Punk could win it back. But yet again, he beats Punk and this time he does it clean, making it look like Punk has had his last chance and will have to move on. It's so boring and stupid.

Chavo beating Punk clean..what a awesome booking decision.

Fixed for truth.

We get it. You hate anything involving Punk. :rolleyes:

God forbid I don't like a bland wrestler that's a second rate shitty knock off of KENTA.