TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Beauty And The Geek

these constant plot twists are giving me a headache. and even though Joe has been a jackass, the way they set him up to lose the "cross-dressing" challenge so they can set him up for elimination without having to say why was pretty underhanded.

I agree, but I do think he just flat out lost because he sucked at it and didn't get into the role like the others. He presented a drunk version of himself in makeup.

The Gaysian needs to go. He does not fit the part at all. The black girl is too ghetto. Settle down with all the yelling. Joe's partner has too many body-freckles. she's not as hot as she believes. It is also hilarious that Matt kept his glasses after the makeover was done.

That's it.

so we get rid of Jason the roided geek and now we're down to the final 4. any predictions? I haven't a clue, altough now maybe Joe will get sympathy from his partner being bitchy toward him? and the bigger question: if Leticia wins, will TNA comment on it :D

How can you be that physically impressive and have no athletic skill whatsoever? Weird. I'm tired of all the crying by the male contestants and I really just want to see Matt or Tommy hook up. Chris is the biggest douche of all time and his conehead voice and proclamation of being unstoppable is hilarious.

Yeah I've been trying to figure out what gave Chris the idea that he was the uber-geek for the season. I always enjoy seeing the nerds getting some action from the beauties, so I'm rooting for a real hook up this season, preferably Matt since not even the makeover did much for the poor guy.

I was rooting for them. He seemed like a real genuine nice guy, and was the front-runner to hook up. when he kept getting played by Amber but then saved face with Amanda in the end, it was nice to see. She was, to me, the most beautiful contestant on the show, maybe tied with Jillian. Great season. i may be alone, but I've liked all the seasons and hope the series continues for a while.

I was rooting for them. He seemed like a real genuine nice guy, and was the front-runner to hook up. when he kept getting played by Amber but then saved face with Amanda in the end, it was nice to see. She was, to me, the most beautiful contestant on the show, maybe tied with Jillian. Great season. i may be alone, but I've liked all the seasons and hope the series continues for a while.

I'm with you about liking all the seasons.

I didn't like Tom's obsession with Amber cause she was clearly playing him. Amanda was cool and extremely hot and was one of my favorite girls on the show. Glad they won over super-cocky Matt or whatever his name is.

Basically they did and immediate elimination of Matt and Leticia by asking each of the beauties and geeks questions about the other. It came down to a tiebreaker between Matt & Leticia and Tommy and Amanda. Tommy pulled it out. They got ready for the final challenge, and went outside to see that each of the old cast members were outside. There was drama all night, and when the contestants woke up, all the old cast mates were gone. Both teams got in a limo and were driven around town to find as many of the castmates as they could based on personality traits and where they would be most likely to be given their interests. They had a laptop and googlemapped everything. Tommy and Amanda won 5 to 4 and won it all. Amber came back and was all snuggly with Tommy but acted pissed first when she fount out him and Tara had a thing, and then just walked off when he decided to spend some time with his partner, amanda instead of her. She looked like a huge bitch again. That's about it.

Is there going to be a reunion next week?

I think the show played up the "Amber is playing Matt" story and made it seem like she was a LOT more than actually happened. I say this because if you go to their myspaces (which I can't link to right now because myspace is blocked at work) they both say they're dating each other.