TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

NCAA BBall Tournament, 1st and 2nd Rounds

Yeah that was crap. I was hoping for the Belmont win even though it would totally wreck my bracket. My bracket is already nearly screwed anyway, what with wrong picks on 8/9 games and some upsets like UGA that didn't quite pan out.

I agree somewhat on UCLA but I still just don't think they consistently score enough points to win it all. You know, with the lame bracket they are in though I think WVU is the only scary team they could play. WVU did beat them in 2006 and 07, but I don't know if I trust Bob Huggins to get that far. Huggins does at least have some actual ballplayers leftover from the Beilein era, rather than his usual array of misfits and thugs.

And Davidson has come back on top of Gonzaga! Which game to chooooooooooose.

Also, WKU has dominated Drake since the last 3 minute or so of the first half, so it looks we'll got the obligatory 12/5 upset out of the way.

I'm loving Stephen Curry right now. Too bad they have to probably play Georgetown next round.

Good enough to interrupt my typing. Took 20 games, but we got a buzzer beater. Awesome game, absurd shot.

Getting that game and Adam Morrison looking sad in the stands of Gonzaga/Davidson makes this the best flight of games so far.

Guest Beastalentier

Well, that one stings a tad, doesn't it. A few of my aunts and uncles went to Drake. Frowns all around.

I haven't seen Adam Morrison at all in the NBA, but the guy looks more like the bass player in a Metallica cover band now than he ever did before.

Best thing about today was Adam Morrison looking like a homeless Vietnam war veteran. That image is burned on my retinas.

But anyways, Western Kentucky just screwed my bracket, but that game was worth it. That shot was incredible.

The team UCLA beat was one of the small-conference automatic bids, though. The idea behind expanding the tournament is to give the bubble teams that wouldn't make it otherwise a chance to prove that they belong. I don't think it's necessary, personally. These teams all had their regular season and conference tournament to make an impression.

The team UCLA beat was one of the small-conference automatic bids, though. The idea behind expanding the tournament is to give the bubble teams that wouldn't make it otherwise a chance to prove that they belong. I don't think it's necessary, personally. These teams all had their regular season and conference tournament to make an impression.

And that whole bubble thing amuses me. In College football, analysts complain that deserving teams are left out when they only take the top two teams. College Basketball has a 65 team field, and people STILL complain about which teams were left out.