TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

NCAA BBall Tournament, 1st and 2nd Rounds

That record Kent State tied for fewest points in a half in tournament history, well Winthrop might break it as they have five points in the second half with less than four minutes to go.

Winthrop avoided the record, they got 11 points. Also USC is toast.

But god damn this game could make up for the entire day to this point.

Horrible shot selection with the 1 point lead, ole defense to give up the lead and then an awful turnover.

What a gag job.

Fuck.

I wouldn't really call Kansas State over USC an "upset". I've felt that USC had been overrated all year.

I'd lean more towards K-State being underrated by the committee. An at large 11 seed means they barely made the field when I don't remember anyone viewing them as a bubble team going into Selection Sunday.

Guest Vitamin X

With no Florida in their way this time, UCLA should demolish everyone on their way to the title. I hope anyone here isn't expecting anything different.

I've got UNC beating them in the Finals, but I'm sort of regretting that pick now. After watching the ACC tourney I told myself not to pick them, and then I did anways.

UCLA has everything. Great coach, good defense, guard play and a competent bigman. And as VX pointed out, it was Florida who stopped them from winning each of the last two years. Hell, they even got blessed with an easy bracket.

OJ Mayo showed every scout why he isn't NBA ready. That said, he's so inconsistent and at times so poor that I don't want him to stay in school, at all. He is not wanted here.

Anyone who picked USC was...I don't know. I felt that if USC got past K-State they could've beaten Wisconsin, but with the slow pace we play, a slightly lesser athletic team can beat us if they want to push the tempo just a bit.

It's great not to be disappointed, as I expected this all along, especially after the game in which OJ Mayo turned the ball pver what seemed like a hundred times against UCLA.

Nice effot by Cal State Fullerton, did us proud.

Great Performance by Akognon with 31 points

Also today showed why I wanted Fullerton to get Duke

Talk about a damn mismatch but I agree our Titans played their asses off and that score really wasn't an indication of how great that game is.

With all that said it's now time to continue on with the Love-in that is the Bruins. Holy fucking shit was that a pasting.