Edge (ultimate heel heat)

Career threatening

Shawn Michaels (time to go home)

Money in the Bank

Matt Hardy (surprise entrant)

Belfast brawl

JBL (McMahon screw-job)

Boxer/wrestler

Floyd Mayweather (not paid ?million to lose)

Smackdown/Raw

Batista (face-saving time)

WWE.com battle royal:

Kane (can't leave him off ppv again)

ECW title:

Kane by dq (too big for the belt)

BunnyMania

Maria/Ashley (selection made under protest)

Predictions and match order :

ECW Title : I'd like to see Dreamer getting his big Wrestlemania moment (even if it's in the opener) but I think Colin Delaney wins to absolutely no reaction at all from the 65 000+ crowd.

JBL vs Finlay : JBL by cheating, feud continues.

Money in the Bank : Ken Kennedy, Shelton will do again a crazy-ass spot.

Batista vs Umaga : Batista, Feud continues.

Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels : Michaels wins with the Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere after Flair murders the leg the entire match. Michaels has the "What have I done" look on his face. They embrace after the match and Flair walks into the sunset to a huge ovation, crying like a baby. Any match following this will have no chance at all, much like the diva match after Rock-Hogan.

Big Show vs Mayweather : This has the chance to be the greatest celebrity match in history or the biggest clusterfuck since Goldberg/Lesnar. It's a guarantee the crowd turns on Mayweather since he's the outsider and he's following Flair's last match, anything Show does will be wildly cheered. Still, there's no way Mayweather came to lose, especially since he's undefeated in real life and won't compromise his rematch against De La Hoya for "fake stuff" (to the general public).

Playboy Bunny match : Don't know the rules of the match, don't care but Snoop Dogg will favor the Playmates team.

World Title: Undertaker, no question. I think the match won't be as good as most people will expect. Kennedy will cash the money in the bank but will be the first to lose his shot in record time.

Hall of Fame recap, another huge Flair ovation.

Triple Threat : The H's win by pinning Orton, Cena gets booed out of the building.