TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

AM: tag titles

This needs to go after the TK/Reject vs Burrough Boys match, which I'm working on right now.

*graphic*

COLE
And now, the World tag team titles on the line!  Can Team Heyross win their first title?  We're about to find out!  Let's go to Michael Buffer!

*DING DING DING* (slow and dramatic)

BUFFER
[i]LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLadies and gentlemen...it is now time for our tag team attraction of the evening!  In just a few moments, the World Tag Team titles will be on the line, with the winners of the Anderson Cup looking to reach the top of the mountain for the first time!  ARE YOU READY?[/i]

*crowd cheers*

BUFFER
[i]Los Angeles, California...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE YYYYYYYYYOUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????[/i]

*crowd cheers louder*

BUFFER
[i]Then for the hundreds of thousands in attendance here in Los Angeles, and the billions watching all around the world...there's only one thing left to say.  Ladies and gentlemen...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMMMMMMMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!![/i]

[i]Shine[/i] by Collective Soul hits and the crowd goes crazy for Team Heyross as they come through the curtains.

COLE
And here come the challengers, for the biggest match of their careers!

COACH
And it's gonna be the biggest loss of their career, Cole!  You don't understand, the Rockers live for this kind of stage!

Benjamin does his pose on the buckles, then hops in the ring.

[size=5][i][color=red]HEY WAIT I GOT A NEW COMPLAINT![/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]

As [i]Heart-Shaped Box[/i] plays, The Heavenly Rockers walk through the curtains, accompanied by Holly-Wood and Colonel Abdullah Nerdly.  The Rockers walk slowly and confidently down the aisle, then climb onto the apron and pose...before Team Heyross pulls them both into the ring over the top rope!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
HERE WE GO!

COACH
Look at this!  They haven't even done the introductions yet!

Benjamin hammers away on Logan in one corner, while Moss and Synth hammer away on the other.  Team Heyross sets the champs up, and whips them into each other in mid-ring!

COLE
And the challengers wasting no time taking the advantage in this match!

Benjamin grabs the staggering Logan, and executes a BELLY-TO-BELLY!  The crowd is going CRAZY!

COLE
Great suplex by Benjamin, and this crowd is really into this one!

The champs bail, and the challengers follow.  Logan catches Benjamin as he comes out, hammering him with forearm blows, then shoving him back-first into the apron!  Logan does it once more, as Synth has Moss back in the ring. He sets him up on the top rope, and tries to follow him up, but Moss hammers away with right hands.  Synth staggers back, as Moss turns himself around on the top rope.  Synth comes in once again, and Moss rolls backwards over the back of Synth and lands in the ring, then rams Synth's head into the buckle!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

9!!!

10!!!

Moss then sets Synth on the top rope.

COLE
And now it's Moss going for something here...

Moss climbs up to the second rope, hooks Synth around the waist...and takes him off with a BELLY-TO-BELLY~!

COLE
And a BIG belly-to-belly by Charlie Moss!  Team Heyross is on fire!

Moss yells out to the crowd, which roars its approval.  Moss covers...

But ogan rolls in and drops an elbow to the back of his head!

COACH
I don't think we're going to see much of a scientific encounter here!  This is a fight!

Benjamin knocks Logan out of the ring, then the referee forces him to the outside.

COLE
And finally, it looks like the referee's going to restore a little order here!

Meanwhile, Synth has taken over on Moss, flooring him with a back suplex!  He hammers away with forearms to the back, knocking him towards the ropes.  Irish whip, but Moss ducks a clothesline, then blind tags Benjamin.  Synth puts his head down, and Moss grabs him by the hair and yanks him backwards to the mat!  Moss follows up with a back suplex!  Logan attempts to jump in the ring, but is quickly intercepted by Benjamin, who then ducks down and waits for Synth to get to his feet, as the crowd starts to buzz.

COACH
Could be the Double Goozle coming here!

Synth gets to his feet, and Moss backs into the ropes, then comes back with a clothesline as Benjamin sweeps the leg!

COLE
DOUBLE GOOZLE~!

Benjamin covers, but the referee is putting Moss out of the ring, and as he is, Logan slides in with the chair and slams it across Benjamin's back!  The crowd boos loudly.

COLE
And Logan in the ring with a chair, give me a break!

The referee comes around, as Synth rolls over and covers Benjamin...

But Benjamin gets a foot on the rope!

COLE
But Benjamin luckily able to reach the ropes!

Synth complains to the referee, then picks up Benjamin and lifts him in a vertical suplex, holding him, then dropping to the mat! Cover...

Kickout!

Pantera delivers right hands to Benjamin on the ropes, then whips him across and catches him with a powerslam!  Pantera does the safe signal with his arms, then covers...

Kickout!

COLE
Another escape!

Synth tosses Benjamin to the outside, then walks towards Moss as the referee tries to keep him back.  This allows Logan to jump down, and drill Benjamin with a LEFT HOOK~! on the floor!

COACH
YES~!

COLE
And Logan with a cheap shot, that left hand on the floor behind the referee's back!

Logan climbs back on the apron, as Synth hops out and tosses Benjamin back inside, then tags in Logan.  Logan picks up Benjamin, and delivers a twisting neckbreaker!  Logan kneels for a second, then drives knees into Benjamin's back.  He then picks up Benjamin once again, and delivers a gutwrench suplex!  Cover...

Shoulder up!

COLE
And Quentin Benjamin not quitting, he's hangin' in there!  He wants to become a tag team champion for the first time!

Logan tags Synth back in, and Synth applies a camel clutch!

COACH
Synth may make him quit right here, though!

Synth clamps down on the hold, and Benjamin fades.  The referee lifts the arm...

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

Benjamin holds through on the third lift!  Benjamin gathers up strength, and raises to his feet, causing Synth to change to a chinlock, and delivers an elbow!  Then a second!  A third!

COLE
Synth still holding on loosely!

COACH
And not letting go!  He better squeeze tightly, or he'll lose control!

COLE
:headbang: 

Benjamin hooks an arm and ducks under and behind Synth, then hooks the other arm, and delivers a TIGER SUPLEX~!

COLE
What a suplex!  Synth folded up like an accordion!

COACH
And Quentin had better make a tag here!

Benjamin scoots over towards his corner, but Logan hops in and dives at Benjamin with a double axhandle!  Moss hops into the ring and hammers Logan, then delivers a kneelift, knocking him into the ropes.  Moss charges at Logan, but Logan ducks and backdrops Moss to the floor!

COLE
And Charlie Moss to the outside now!

As the referee attempts to usher Moss back to the corner, Synth picks up Benjamin, and Logan joins in the PERCUSSION DDT~!!!!!11111

COACH
Yeah baby!  That's it, if the referee gets back!

The referee slides in, and tries to put Logan out, allowing Moss to grab the chair and slide back in.

COACH
Turn around, ref!!!

Moss smacks Synth across the back with the chair!  Moss then gets out of the ring, as Synth and Benjamin are both out of it!  Benjamin starts to stir, and starts to crawl towards Moss!  Synth finally comes to, and makes a tag to Logan, who stops Benjamin JUST as he's about to make the tag!

COACH
How about that, Cole?  Synth suffered a shot with a steel chair, and was still able to tag out in time for Logan to stop a tag on the other side!

COLE
The champs are tough, there's no question about it, and meanwhile Quentin Benjamin still not able to make a tag, you have to wonder how much longer he can hang on!

Logan whips Benjamin into the corner, but Benjamin comes out and catches Logan with a SUPERKICK~!

COLE
But no!  Benjamin STILL with fight left!

Synth jumps in, and gets hit with a double leg clothesline!  Benjamin crawls over and TAGS MOSS!

COLE
And FINALLY a tag made!

Moss hammers away on both men, then grabs their heads and rams them together!  Synth falls to the outside, as Moss delivers an STO BACKBREAKER~! to Logan!  Cover...

NO!  Logan gets the shoulder up!

Moss gets up, then runs across and knocks Synth to the floor with a baseball slide!  Moss then follows him and hammers away, as Benjamin pulls himself to his feet on the apron.  Logan gets up and follows to the outside, as the champs double team Moss.  Benjamin backs into the ropes...

COACH
Look at Quentin!

Benjamin floors everyone with a CORKSCREW PLANCHA~!

COLE
And Benjamin flies!

All four men are out on the floor, as the crowd cheers in appreciation.  Logan and Moss get up, and Moss follows Logan into the ring.  As Synth hammers Benjamin on the floor, Logan catches Moss with a LEFT HOOK~!

COLE
Left hook out of nowhere from Logan!

Cover...

NO!  Moss gets a shoulder up!

Logan hooks Moss in a side headlock, but Moss shoves him off...right into the referee!

COLE
And the referee took a shot, as Logan shoved right into him by Charlie Moss!

Synth slides a chair in to Logan, who slams it on the mat, and waits for Moss to get to his feet.  Meanwhile, Benjamin shoves Synth into the ringpost on the floor, and scales the top rope, as Moss gets to his feet...and hits a MISSILE DROPKICK, knocking the chair right into Logan!

COACH
Oh no!

COLE
And the chair right back into the face of Logan!

Benjamin goes to the outside, as Moss gets to his feet...and lifts Logan onto his shoulders!  The crowd is going NUTS!

COLE
They're setting him up for the big finish!

COACH
Where are you, Synth?

Benjamin goes to the top as Moss gets Logan positioned...and hits the SUPER ROCKER DROPPER~!!!!!11111

COLE
They hit it!  Is this it?

Benjamin covers, as the referee comes to...

3!!!

COLE
YES!  Team Heyross has done it!

Moss leaps in the air in rhythm with the crowd's explosion, as Benjamin rises to his knees and raises his fists in the air, then covers his face with them.

BUFFER
[i]The winners of the match...and NEWWWWWWWWWW OAOAST tag team champions of the WORRRRRRRRRRRRLD...TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!![/i]

COLE
After three long years, Team Heyross, FINALLY, has become the World tag team champions!

The referee hands them the belts, and they stare longingly into them, then raise them in the air, as the crowd continues their applause.  They stand on the buckles, and raise them in their right hands.  They switch buckles, as Benjamin spots two figures in the aisles.

COACH
Who is this?

Moss hops off the buckles, and stands on the far side of the ring, staring down the aisle, as well, as the camera focuses on Thunderkid and Reject standing halfway down!

COLE
Look at this!

COACH
Thunderkid and Reject, out to get a closer look!

TK and Reject look on for a few seconds, then TK claps his hands, and Reject gives them two thumbs up, as Benjamin shows them his belt.  TK and Reject then depart back down the aisle.

COLE
And a congratulations from Thunderkid and Reject to the new champions, perhaps a challenger down the road, Coach!

COACH
Well, that would be a terrific match, Cole, I can't wait to see what's in store for the new champions!

COLE
Tonight, they're in store for a big-time celebration!  Let's go to...

Sign in to follow this