TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJsakATDk

YouTube

Broadcast Yourself ™

> About this video: Tod James Stuart addresses the situation regarding Battleground and beyond.

Category: Wrestling, Sports

Tags: Tod James Stuart TJS

Insert flashy SWF logo here.

Followed by a brief clip of The Beatles' "Helter Skelter".

Once the grainy image comes on, we see what looks like the interior of a modest apartment in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. More precisely, we're at a computer desk overlooking what looks like a living room. A few Wrestling Clinic t-shirts, pairs of socks, blue wrestling tights and several boxer shorts appear to be drying on an improvised clothesline that goes the entire length of the living room. Or den. Bedroom? Ah, the joys of mediocre quality flash videos...

The song fades to a stop as the 150$ office chair rolls into view, carrying none other than Tod James Stuart. Barefoot, clad in camo shorts and a Mats Sundin royal blue t-shirt.

"Hi there!" utters the canadian, reclining in his seat. "You'll forgive me for not dressing up. It's laundry day. Live with it." he says before clearing his throat. "I am here today from the comfort of my apartment and I was asked to address what happened at Battleground, between myself and what people call the ELITE of the SWF, the most DOMINANT faction in this company, the GREATEST collection of talent ever assembled, the--really, can I stop here? I'm gonna be sick... Last month at Battleground, I embarked on the first step back up the ladder. Had my KICK-ASS theme song playing, had a decent match with Rik Fleihr... but then I get accused of getting racked in the head a little too often! I guess somewhere down the line, I forgot the type of company a man like Fleihr keeps..."

We fade to a clip of Battleground. Nearing the end of the match, Tod James Stuart has Rikard Fleihr firmly in his sights as he locks on the deadly Silent Scream. Fleihr was quickly fading, and a tap-out was imminent, lest he risk passing out due to oxygen deprivation. His rescue came at the hands of Arne Andersen who, assisted by his allies, would not give Tod the satisfaction of defeating their leader and friend. Tod would stave off doom with the aid of a steel chair, but the damage had already been done...

"A win by disqualification is nothing but a glorified moral victory." continues a pensive Tod. "I'm here to defeat people. Pin them or make them submit. I don't do moral victories. Rikard Fleihr, I needed to beat you that night. I needed to beat you to prove to the people out there, the rest of the SWF and to myself that I'm still worth a damn. The second your buddy Arne came in and got in the way of that, I suddenly found myself having a big problem with the Four Norsemen. Next show is Downward Spiral. Take Two, as I'm set to go against the big ol' Enforcer. Now you're probably wondering: 'Tod! You're one man, and they're five and a half!' If you count all those "tucking in" rumors I heard about Helle... After my match last month, the intrepid SWF cameraman caught me mentionning a little something about 'going back to the well'. And so I did... Let me assure you right away. Next month, at Downward Spiral, we will not have a repeat of Battleground. 'A bold claim to make!', you say! Go on. Go ahead and tell me I'm screwed. I got just the thing to make sure it won't happen again."

A cell phone begins to ring next to Tod. He picks it up and looks at the display.

"That would be my fellow Torontonian. Gotta take this one. Later." concludes Tod as he flips his phone open, answering his call. "Dan The Man! Just the guy I was expecting..."

Fade into the SWF logo.

Comments: 5

Comment on this video!

If Tod were smarter, he would have put something like "tits" in the video tags.

Good stuff.

That was a pretty entertaining promo and creative way to put it, man. You also shouldn't have said it wasn't a real link just to see how many people would've tried... like me.

Nah. I hate stumbling onto a dreaded 404 page, and didn't want to bestow the same fate to others.

Thanks for the feedback. B-)

[Landon in character] Wow, signing Tod back was a really good move on my part! [/Landon in character]

Sign in to follow this