TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

Lockdown (4/13/2008)

I don't usually say this about TNA product but that was a really fun match and I was also concerned about that ladder spot. Hopefully, the main delivers as it's supposed to.

I'm surprised that Rhino go the pin there. I was expecting Sting or Christian, or hell even Morgan. But that's awesome that Rhino got the pin.

After the 7th face win, I'm starting to get a little hope back. If Angle beats Joe somehow, I would mark out huge. (Yes, I'm watching now.)

I think people are looking way to deep with the faces winning all the matches. Does it really make that much of a differance?

Hey, Atlas! Good people.

Having an interview about the main event after every match on the show was quite cool. The camera following their enterances with security from the back is awesome. The video packages are great...

Just don't blow the finish.

Karen: "Don't fuckin touch me"

Atlas: Okie dokie.

The fuck is Rudy Charles doing? It's a fucking cage match!

It seems the fans are kinda buying into the MMA thing, but I got a feeling we'll start heading towards the wrestling aspect soon enough.

I have no clue why so many of you are having problems with the stream. I'm using the exact same one and I'm not having any of the problems mentioned.

Anyway, how long do TNA PPVs usually go? Right at 11? I haven't watched one all the way through in a while.