TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Smackdown (4/4/2008)

Missed Smackdown this week. Doesn't seem the kick ass show that Raw was this past week........althought the Michaels / Batista feud could be pretty good.

The whole Vladimier reintroduction - Did they play up his former "stint" in the federation, where he would show up on Raw and Smackdown every week? Also was Matt Bentley treated like a complete jobber?

Missed Smackdown this week. Doesn't seem the kick ass show that Raw was this past week........althought the Michaels / Batista feud could be pretty good.

The whole Vladimier reintroduction - Did they play up his former "stint" in the federation, where he would show up on Raw and Smackdown every week? Also was Matt Bentley treated like a complete jobber?

- Kozlov's previous appearances weren't mentioned at all. The match was squash city, Bentley got nothing.

Bentley even had on jobber tights. There is no way he'll ever be used as more than anything wearing that.

I thought Taker/Kane was one of their better outings. Nice story told. Heatless until the end and pretty slow, but it worked for me.

It has an underlying level of interest (that would never be mentioned on TV) with Festus being fake Kane and all (and of course there were all these theories about how Fake Kane would end up being Real Kane to retcon why Unmasked Kane had no burns).

Snitsky would have been a much better choice for Fake Kane.

I believe the reasoning for the Festus vs Undertaker match is that it is punishment for Festus beating up Ryder/Hawkins this past week. Is Jesse hurt? Or are they trying to see if Festus could be a solo worker in his current gimmick(Tag teams are a waste of money afterall).

Koslov is horrid. He's supposed to be a Fedor Emelianenko rip-off, but has no feel for the business and is a slow learner. I expect he could disappear in the not so distant future and never be mentioned about.