TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

The OAO WWE.com Thread

Anyone what the this Lance Cade blog fiasco is all about? I clicked on the link Meltz provided but it went nowhere.

Link posted by Meltz is incorrect, the actual link is:

http://fans.wwe.com/lancecade/blog/2008/08...e_first_of_many

I assume the dig towards the bottom is aimed at Lashley.

lance leave Chris Jericho ALONE.Why the hell are you his friend he didn't ask you be right beside him everywhere he goes go back to your old friend Trevor.lance leave my favourite superstar alone before he gets most hated in raw because of you.and if you are angry and wanna talk smack to me you know where to find me cause i am not scared of you and your a giant chicken.watch out cause me and Chris Jericho are gonna KICK YOUR ASS.Watch i know my favourite superstar y2j Chris Jericho is going to turn on your back just like you turned on your best friend.ohh yeah and 1 more thing my file is y2j forever you chicken

lance leave Chris Jericho ALONE.Why the hell are you his friend he didn't ask you be right beside him everywhere he goes go back to your old friend Trevor.lance leave my favourite superstar alone before he gets most hated in raw because of you.and if you are angry and wanna talk smack to me you know where to find me cause i am not scared of you and your a giant chicken.watch out cause me and Chris Jericho are gonna KICK YOUR ASS.Watch i know my favourite superstar y2j Chris Jericho is going to turn on your back just like you turned on your best friend.ohh yeah and 1 more thing my file is y2j forever you chicken

Where the hell do these fans come from?

I'd say Joey Styles' online gimmick? I'm sure with him running the site there must be multiple accounts of his lying around.

Plus he wasn't on Smackdown, so he didn't know what went down backstage with Lashley and Hayes. Especially since the Henry comments were public, so knocking commitment, yes do that, but commenting on something you weren't there to see, bad.

QUOTE (y2j forever)

It is scary to know that there are fans like this out there somewhere.

We really need a thread just for the comments.

LOOK AT THE LIES WWE HAS TOLD US IN THE PAST 1. JOHN CENA IS OUT FOR A YEAR 2 JOHN CENA WAS ONLY FRIENDS MICKIE JAMES 3 UNDERTAKER IS DONE WITH WWE 4 CHRIS JERICHO WAS COMING BACK TO SAVE US WELL NEWS FLASH 1 CENA CAME BACK AT THIS YEAR ROYLE RUMBLE 2 JOHN CENA IS DATEING MICKIE JAMES 3 UNDERTAKER IS BACK 4 CHRIS JERICHO IS NOT GOING TO SAVE US = A BUCH OF BULL **** HOW DO U PPL KNOW THAT THEY ARE A LIAR ABOUT ORTON BEING REINJUR

"and i hate when they say is 100% scripted, i know that the storylines are, but i like to think matches and title history are real"

In an odd way, I get what that person is saying... well not the title history part...

We really need a thread just for the comments.

Yes. Split topic, plz.

1994 easily they don't make like that one anymore everyone was on their game that night.

Best match was the championship casket match Taker vs. Yokozuna (classic)

You will find that most people are probly going to say 1992 cause of that was the year that Ric Flair won his first WWF/E Championship but anyone that says 1992 was the best probly only like the match it's self and not every match on the card. Plus I checked the profile of some of the people that said that and there is no way that 95% of those people actually seen that match until the royal rumble collection came out on DVD so they are just saying it sound cool.

WWE.Com has begun a new weekly feature today called "OMG: The Original ECW Moment of the Week"

The inaugural segment features Steve Austin's debut in ECW in September 1995 doing his Hulk Hogan impersonation.

LEAVE JERICHO ALONE! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! :lol: :ph34r: