TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

WWE Ramps Up Drug Testing

PWI is reporting that WWE instituted more stringent conditions this week for performers taking drug tests.

When the testing began in February 2006, the tests allowed performers to urinate in a container with privacy in a bathroom stall with representatives from Aegis Science, the firm that tests the samples for WWE, outside of the stall.

It is believed the new procedures were instituted due to a developmental performer being caught attempting to cheat a test with an unspecified device.

The new procedures now require the performers to urinate in the full view of Aegis Sciences representatives. The male performers are now required to lower their pants and underwear to their knees and lift their shirts to their nipples. The female performers were required to lower their bottom-half clothing and underwear to their knees and pull their shirts up high enough to expose their breasts. The representatives who view the tests are sex-specific. Only male reps monitor male tests and female reps monitor female tests.

The female performers were required to lower their bottom-half clothing and underwear to their knees and pull their shirts up high enough to expose their breasts.

Pics?

http://www.whizzinator.com/

This new procedure is pretty ridiculous. I don't know if I could even go if somebody was standing there watching with my shirt up to by chest and pants down around my knees.

Wouldn't random testing also solve this issue. I mean does somebody carry around a wizzinator wherever they go? This new way seems pretty degrading.

This new procedure is pretty ridiculous. I don't know if I could even go if somebody was standing there watching with my shirt up to by chest and pants down around my knees.

Wouldn't random testing also solve this issue. I mean does somebody carry around a wizzinator wherever they go? This new way seems pretty degrading.

You do know other companies drug test their employees like this all the time right?

You do know other companies drug test their employees like this all the time right?

Don't most professional sports require you to stand naked in front of the tester?

Random testing wouldn't work if the guys are careful enough to make sure they always have a means on them, including a whizzinator, to circumvent the test. The only way to be 100% sure that the piss in the test came from the individual is to watch it come out.

I also think this is a good step in WWE at least appearing to take the testing seriously, though they can always find ways to minimize the effect of a failed test if they really want to.

The wrestlers were generally given at least an hour's notice before testing, too, so it was easy to grab Hornswaggle's urine or whatever.

Austin pissing on Arn looked like liquified mustard.

Regal's pissing on Big Show looked like green food coloring.

Unidentified Device = Turkey Baster.

And I had to piss in a cup from age 13 to 18, and never got caught. So, I'm sure pro wrestlers know how to get by with shit if they're not dumb.

Like, Chris Masters level dumb.