TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

BackBreaker

Impressive

Some people are trying to hype this as the "Madden Killer" but with no license that'll never happen. This game still looks cool as fuck, and I wanna see more of it besides the engine they're using for the great tackling.

Some pretty interesting rag-doll physics on the tackling. Only beed I have with those tackles is the guys almost look a little lifeless once the tackle physics kick in. I may have to watch it again, but that was my only "complaint" after my first viewing

That dude's shirt has abs.

That looks cool, and all, but the tackling hasn't really ever bothered me in Madden. Now, if they said "IMAGINE A GAME, WHERE THE SAME OZOMATLI OR SOMETHING SONG DOESN'T PLAY EVERYTIME YOU TURN IT ON..." then I'd be interested.

Yeah, the guys look a bit dead after getting hit initially but good fuckin lord! That guy who gets clipped in the ankle then flies into someone else nailing the fuck out of him looked damned impressive.

It's not ragdoll physics, it's the same engine as GTA IV used.

Other than that...it doesn't have to be the Madden Killer, every single clip into Madden's sales is one more reason Goodell & the NFL could/would/should not renew the exclusivity deal.

And having played Madden on the DS, Tecmo cannot update that game fast enough.