TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (5/19/2008)

Yeah I have to admit that I'm quite looking forward to ONS. A night of Extreme Rules matches can be a lot of fun if done right, though the JBL/Cena match being First Blood already leaves it open for a cheap finish. I assume now HHH gets to beat Orton at his own game, namely the Last Man Standing match.

Where is this talk of the Coach being GM coming from? From tonight's show it looked like Teddy Long is going to be the new Raw GM. Or is that just a red herring? Personally I think Vicki should have been ousted before Regal as GM, since Regal's crazed angle was just beginning while the whole Vicki/Edge thing with her as GM is getting really tired.

There is no talk. It was just a guess I made following Regal's loss, but before Long appeared. I was posting my thoughts during the commercial break.

This was a pretty good show.

Just some thoughts...

- Beth Phoenix is HOT.

- Hopefully Regal goes over to Smackdown. Need some of that new blood...um, I probably shouldn't have said new blood. Freshness.

- While not happy to see HHH/Orton again, I expected it. BUT, I am pretty glad to see them in another Last Man Standing match. I don't really like Last Man Standing matches, but their last one was fantastic. If it's slightly better than half as good, I'll be happy.

- As far as the Batista/HBK angle goes, I thought for sure that eventually, the fans were going to shit on one of these guys and turn one heel. I'm not so sure that's going to happen now. Maybe the storyline's too complicated, maybe it's not. But I'm kinda disappointed to see this not "taking" the way I thought it would. Face vs. face doesn't really do it for me in this situation. I don't know, just doesn't fit.