TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

School me on the ATL

Guest Vitamin X
Oh please, thats not every day.

And Vita...unless you are looking for spectacular black strippers then am not really sure.

there is a play on Buford Highway named Follies where you will proabably get the best lap dances. I have heard from quite a few white friends that Pink Pony is cool, but I have no interest in it. Cheetah is also awesome if you are into the more petite, great tit women.

but I am into the huge, make it clap asses, and I am going to assume that you don't want to be there.

What, kid?! That's the kind of shit I can only find in the South! Of course I'm gonna be there. Besides, although I am more into petite white chicks, it's my buddy's bachelor party and he's into huge asses, although maybe not as much as you are.

So it appears I will be having my final (only) face to face interview in the ATL on Tuesday next week so I will be in town Monday (8/25) afternoon - Wednesday (8/27) morning to do like a 3 hour meet everyone and then check out the city.

Sounds more like a "make sure that personalities match and you like the city" thing and you're hired.

Last time I was in the ATL was 1994 for Dragon Con. That was the con to end all cons for me, perfect mix of geekery and alternate lifestyle.. I liked it so much I blew off my family reunion which was going on that same weekend, and members of my family were pissed at me for YEARS.

I hate the airport, and Rip was dead on about the traffic, even though my stint was 14 years ago. But it was cool to just walk around and see what was going on.... If I wasn't so sick of the Southeast weather patterns, I wouldn;t mind living there at all.