TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

In San Fran for the weekend.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm here until Monday morning. Tried to go to Berkeley yesterday but found out that BART took freakin' forever to get to from where I was staying at my mom's; so I hung out at the UC for a while and just checked out the girls and whatnot and yeah, it hasn't been all that great aside from last night hanging out at North Beach and going to City Lights. Any Bay Area people know what to do this weekend that's not the typical touristy sightseeing b.s.? Seriously, I've been to the Golden Gate, Fisherman's Wharf, Sausalito, all that yuppie/tourist stuff when I was a kid and my mom will probably drag me to something like that this weekend anyways, so I'm looking for sometihng that'll really give me a taste of what it's like to live and party around here. Even though I've only got a couple days or so left.

Go to the Tenderloin.

That's it. Just the Tenderloin. Experience some of the crazy SF.

EDIT: There's also a pub called Edinburgh Castle that I'm quite fond of. Give that place a shot. It's on Geary and Larkin.

Yeah.

Other than just general "Go to the Tenderloin." or "Hang out in Haight." all I know to suggest is legitimately gay.

I mean, it's kinda like NY, in that a case could be made for just walking around and taking in the culture. If you want to party, I don't really do that, unless you mean party as in gay sex.

There are straight and bi sex clubs too, but... they're not really that good to be honest with you.