TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

Big Brother 10

I just think April, Libra and Ollie will all end up voting the same way, and considering that Dan will have backdoored Michelle and pretty much put a bullet in Ollie all at once I just don't think there's any way that he'll have the votes to win the money even if Jerry or Memphis is his opponent. Michelle won't respect his gameplay, Ollie and April won't give him the money and Libra will probably just fall in line because she doesn't care who wins.

On top of that, Keesha and Renny will end up betraying him in the next two weeks anyway so there's very little hope he'll even survive to the last two which is what made his choice to go with them more puzzling especially when he could have easily stayed with Memphis, Michelle and Ollie.

Shits gonna get intresting if Michelle leaves. It will leave 3 - two person alliances. Dan/ Memphis, Keesha/ Renny, Ollie / Jerry -- who will turn on who first ? Will the 4 agree to take out Jerry and Ollie and then collide or will one strike the first blow and let either Jerry or Ollie to slide to the final 3 ? They have no clue its a double eveiction week. Thursday will be nuts !! If Michelle gets backoored , they better hide the knives , especially when she is drinking. In a perfect world ( if I had my way ) Michelle goes this week , followed by Keesha -- too huge of a threat -- then Jerry, the Ollie ( not like he can win anything ) then Renny which would leave a Memphis / Dan F2

I don't know that I completely agree with that. For one, Libra, well actually neither of them, REALLY like Michelle. But more specifically Libra, probably won't care so much, and if anything, will probably commend Dan on his 'gameplay'. Also, it's better to have a pissed off Michelle in the jury house now, then to be facing her in the end, as chances are because of her family story and stuff, she'd probably win against him.

Plus it's all relative anyways. Even if things go as planned, and Dan makes it to the end and April hates him, well if he's facing say Memphis, he's probably still got a good chance of getting her vote. I don't like it personally, because I would have preferred Dan/Memphis with the other side of the house, because I hate Keesha, but if he wants to solidify his alliance Ollie/Michelle are really his only options.

I still think Dan has a chance to win if he makes it to F2, assuming he's up against someone that didn't play as well of a game as he has and the jury votes solely on gameplay and NOT personal feelings.

Right now, Dan would love to be against Jerry, even though April, Ollie and Michelle have had an alliance with him in the past, Memphis, Renny, Keesha and Libra would probably vote for Dan regardless.

Dan vs. Michelle: Dan would also get Keesha, Memphis (assuming he's not pissed anymore about being put up as a pawn), Libra's and Renny's vote although Renny might waver.

Dan vs. Ollie. Same as above, although Renny might waver.

Dan vs. Memphis: This is tricky since Renny will not vote for Memphis and I'm not sure how Libra felt about Memphis (we know she didn't trust Dan.) In fact, I think this would be a fun F2 since I don't know how the house would vote. Ollie, April and Jerry would have to vote for people they don't particularly like much and their votes could split.

Dan vs. Renny: Dan may get Memphis' vote. Renny will most likely get Keesha and Libra. Not sure where the others would fair.

Dan vs. Keesha: Another interesting scenario, where Renny would vote for Keesha but Memphis may waver between either of the 2 since he's close with both.

I really, really hope they show this delusional as all fuck conversation between Ollie and Michelle right now. Between blowing smoke up each other's asses, as if they've been alligned from the beginning, and lying to each other (Michelle is STILL all pissy about how dare Libra question what she saw with the banner, she saw what she saw and even Julie Chen knows; Michelle - Libra is gone, Give. It. Up.) and bitching about Libra and how she's so horrible .. they're patting each other on the back about how the other side has no clue what is going on, and they think they'll not only get Dan to put up Keesha, but they'll get him to vote her out, because otherwise, they're coming after him!

Basically, they both suck, and I can't wait until Monday.

Has the POV been played yet? I don't want to read these spoilers yet if it already has. For once I do want to see how it plays out before I read it. How many of these posts can I read before it has been listed? Thanks.

Dan has no game, with women or on BB. I have never seen a guy think he's playing such a great game when he's digging himself a monster hole.

Dan has no game, with women or on BB. I have never seen a guy think he's playing such a great game when he's digging himself a monster hole.

Yea admittedly it's gotten him this far, and probably will get him further, he has to know in the end, a lot of people usually vote on 'how well someone's gameplay' was. His only saving grace will be if he gets to the Final 2, and when he gets his chance to speak, he comes right out and say, "I played a very weak game on purpose." Otherwise he's screwed.

Lol, Memphis looked pissed.

After watching tonights show (and disregarding the spoilers for now), I really do not understand why Dan is doing this. There is no way that everybody will happy and not mad at him by Thursday night. He's got a 40% chance of going up next week anyway, why put up perhaps the closest person to you?

When is the POV ceremony? Gotta make sure my BBAD are taped when the shit hits the fan. Hopefully BB supplies the HG's with a case of beer that day!

Pretty cool behind the scenes of the Big Brother house.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/v...s&play=true

I never realized there were manned cameras behind the mirrors. I just assumed every mirror had a camera. Sort of creepy when you think about it, you're looking in the mirror and there's a guy 2 feet of way staring at you. But hey, that's BB.

I'm watching the feeds right now... the POV ceremony ended and Dan put up Michelle as a replacement for Memphis. Ollie is going ballistic... and its making for some great hilarity. First he tells Memphis to repeatedly suck his dick, then he goes to the HOH room to confront Dan. He still thinks that Monica isn't really Dan's GF and swore she sat beside him in casting cuz he "remembers a pretty face". He now doesn't even think Dan a real football coach... he took a look at Dan's photo at Michigan State on the wall and thinks it's super imposed on someone else's body. He even said that he thinks they put Dan in the house just to stir up shit and not even to win the million dollars. Hilarious Ollie, hilarious.

Ollie's going next, but at least now there's no chance that Dan wins the money which makes me happy. There was no need to make a deal with Ollie because by backdooring Michelle and punking Ollie in front of everyone in the house he just made two bitter enemies for no reason at all. Ollie wasn't going to beat him for HoH and this whole thing could have been avoided if he had just stayed on longer than Ollie and nominated him along with Michelle. Dan's arrogance and stupidity are both astounding.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a huge grin on my face during that whole 'game'. I thought it was completely stupid, and really, like people were really going to get mad at each other, rather then Dan, just because they said their name? But still, when I saw it in execution, it was awesome.

And the delivery when he announced Michelle was on the block, haha, I have to give Dan props for that.

Yeah that was awesome. "Michelle, you go on the block". So cold.

But Dan's crazy though. If he makes it to the final 2, and assuming Ollie, Jerry and Michelle are in the jury house, I can't see how those three wont vote out of personal hatred against Dan. Ollie and Michelle must be at a point where no matter how well Dan plays the game, they wont award him the prize money.

But Dan's crazy though. If he makes it to the final 2, and assuming Ollie, Jerry and Michelle are in the jury house, I can't see how those three wont vote out of personal hatred against Dan. Ollie and Michelle must be at a point where no matter how well Dan plays the game, they wont award him the prize money.

That's pretty much what I said in spoiler tags before the show. He didn't need to make any enemies this week if he'd just outlasted Ollie which was going to happen since Ollie was catching hypothermia and couldn't hold on for very much longer. Instead, Dan wanted to show how "great" of a player he was and ended up backdooring Michelle, punking Ollie and angering both Renny and Memphis for no particular reason. I didn't think anyone on the cast was a bigger douchebag than Jerry, but it seems that our humble, pious Catholic is the biggest creep in there this season by a wide margin. He's making things personal for people and that's not going to win him any more money.

That's pretty much what I said in spoiler tags before the show. He didn't need to make any enemies this week if he'd just outlasted Ollie which was going to happen since Ollie was catching hypothermia and couldn't hold on for very much longer. Instead, Dan wanted to show how "great" of a player he was and ended up backdooring Michelle, punking Ollie and angering both Renny and Memphis for no particular reason. I didn't think anyone on the cast was a bigger douchebag than Jerry, but it seems that our humble, pious Catholic is the biggest creep in there this season by a wide margin. He's making things personal for people and that's not going to win him any more money.

Dan is great and is keeping this season intresting. He is a good orator and if he maked F2 we will have a good chance.

Agreed as well. He reminds me of Dr. Will a bit. Now, he's still leaps and bounds behind Dr. Will, the biggest con-artist and most entertaining houseguest ever on Big Brother, but some of his antics (such as playing weak in competitions) and his diary room confessions along with his speeches make me see a little Dr. Will in him.

The show last night was such a sweetheart white-wash. America is certainly not watching the same show folks with the feeds and those of us able to read here are getting. Based on the show, Ollie is only guilty of a little smug arrogance, and sullenly kicking a few things. Quite a difference from what the feeds are seeing. Without the footage of Ollie planning on double-crossing Dan, and screaming homophobic obscenities, and Jerry's viciously foul mouth, it looks like Dan is the only weasel in the house, instead of there being a whole clan. Ollie's little temper tantrum on the show was so mild, it was nothing like the creepy rage-fest that I saw on clips from the feeds yesterday.

- sort of Meerkat Manor, but with people

It really bugs me that they won't air this material, but had no problem showcasing Evil Dickhead's antics, enough that he freakin won the $. They have such a wealth of material to work with, and they don't show any of the good stuff. No showmance (which I'm actually grateful for) or vile accusations hurled at fellow HG's. Why is CBS trying to protect his image as a good preachers son? Shouldn't they be exploiting his nasty ass? It really boggles the mind what they decide to air on the edited shows. Sometimes they go with filler, which is so unnecessary when they have a catalog of breakdowns and deceitful name calling to show instead.

This morning Ollie and Michelle were calling Dan a Pussy and that no way he could be a football coach. He's a chearleader.

They fill Jerry in on this and he say's Memphis would get an ass whooping in Texas. Michelle said they (whoever whips Memp) should give him a little Brokeback Mtn. Plus Dan doesn't know how to suck Pussy but probably knows how to suck disckand some other dude probably has Dan's Pussy by now. That's exactly why I'm so bothered by the treatment Ollie and Jerry receive. Sweetheart edits

Michelle fascinates me. She is convinced that she is beautiful and wonders how many men will hit on her when she gets out. Just yesterday I heard her say:

- Keesha told her that Michelle will be beating the men off with a stick when she gets out. Michelle said, "I already do."

- Michelle wants to pose for Playboy and said her mother always tells her "when you look like you do, you gotta flaunt it."

- Michelle's father gets upset when he goes anywhere with her because of all the hoots and howls she gets.

I feel a little bad about this, but Michelle thinking she's hot shit is some of the funniest shit I've seen on this show. And that's only one of the many, many things she just doesn't really get. I mean, come on. There's delusion and then there's diagnosable mental illness. I'm starting to feel bad for her, all the while being terrified that she'll be thrown back into the real world with no psychological intervention.

What astonishes me the most is the skewed opinions the HGs have about America's perception of them. Jerry, Michelle, April, Ollie... they all think they're brilliant and beloved by America. Every one of them is a total nutjob and is hated.

I haven't read the whole post yet, but dude, the blowup didn't happen until after the POV. They never fully show the stuff that comes after, until the first half of the eviction show. I'm sure we'll get a 8 minute summary of the fight, and everything to start Thursday's show.

But this is the way it always is.

Watching Jerry laying on the couch like a self-satisfied beached whale in tube socks spouting out homophobic slurs really nauseated me last night when I watched BBAD. The stuff that he and Ollie says is just vile. What gets me is that most of the viewers will never see how bad they are. Unless you get the feeds, most of that stuff gets edited out. I hope it doesn't get edited to look like Jerry and Ollie are the sweet, innocent victims and Dan is Satan. Dan's just playing the game and all they're doing is sitting around bellyaching and slandering people.

So, the feeds change and it's Michelle crying on her bed. Dan comes in and tries to hug her, but she pushes him away. Then she starts going on and on about how she doesn't deserve this, she doesn't understand, she never did anything to anybody especially Dan. She JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND, ya'll. This girl needs serious help. I hope her pity party doesn't affect Dan.

ETA: She's still trying to claim her and Ollie were never in an alliance and they still aren't. Why can't she just tell the truth at some point? It might help her out. Idiot.

ETAA: She actually just asked Dan if he is a plant. He said 'What's that?' Ha!

ETAAPt.2: It pisses me off more than anything ever has that Michelle has made Dan feel for her. After everything she's said about him. It makes me sick.

I haven't read the whole post yet, but dude, the blowup didn't happen until after the POV. They never fully show the stuff that comes after, until the first half of the eviction show. I'm sure we'll get a 8 minute summary of the fight, and everything to start Thursday's show.

But this is the way it always is.

Except this Thursday's show is a double eviction episode. So they won't have time to air most (if any) of the blowup.

Edit: Yes. I'm back to watching this show. I'm so ashamed of myself.

Don't be ashamed, welcome back!

I bet CBS is pissed that the Double Eviction fell the same week as that. It will be a blip on the radar.

Ollie is such a bitch. I am glad that my proclamation on Page 1 still stands. The best part was in the DR after the POV ceremony that Ollie proclaimed that Dan has done nothing in the house.

They won't show the episode until 1:37 AM because of Jets/Eagles and the DNC. If anyone actually gets to watch it at its normal time, can you please spoiler tag the results so I can find out what happens without having to stay up until ~3 in the morning?

Edit: Yes. I'm back to watching this show. I'm so ashamed of myself.

lol, I feel the same way about this show. Everytime a new season starts, I try to avoid watching it, but since absolutely no good TV is on in the summer, I always end up watching a few of the first eps and then getting sucked into the vortex of Big Brother for another season.

They won't show the episode until 1:37 AM because of Jets/Eagles and the DNC. If anyone actually gets to watch it at its normal time, can you please spoiler tag the results so I can find out what happens without having to stay up until ~3 in the morning?

Michelle evicted, 3-1.

Keesha wins HOH. By luckily getting the last question to tie with Jerry. Tie breaker fails. (Both pick the same answer.) Keesha gets second question.

Keesha puts up Ollie and Jerry.

Dan wins the veto, doesn't use it.

Ollie evicted 3-0.

Great show all around. Pretty exciting night in the BB house.

Thanks, I kind of had a feeling things would go that way. The next few weeks should be crazy.

Spoilers ahead for naiwf... anyone who watched tonights show, feel safe to view...

The HOH competition for the double eviction was crazy. First one that really had me on the edge of my seat. And how pumped must Dan be that he got Ollie out so quickly? I mean, they didn't even have to face the storm, a week of "angry" Ollie.

I wonder though, do they tell everyone in the jury house that Dan was America's Player for a week? Cuz that week Jesse got evicted really swung the game, it could very easily be Dan, Jerry, Jesse, Ollie & April in a power alliance after that. If Dan goes to the final two and has to tell the jury that he was America's Player for probably the most crucial week of the game, a majority of them wont even believe him and label him as just plain nuts. I am pulling for him to win this season though.

Red headed cabbage patch kid? WTF? Why couldn't they show what Ollie really said with bleeped expletives like they did for Michelle? Suck my dick faggot four times = abagge patch kid?? They didnt show him pull off the players keys out of the wall and toss them.

It didn't change the game, but Ollie's sweetheart edit pisses me off. And I hate that the storyline is "Dan double crossed Ollie" when really Ollie and Michelle were planning to double cross Dan the whole time. They repeatedly were laughing at Dan and saying they were putting him up next week when they thought he would stick to the deal. That's what made their pity party and conspiracy theories so intolerable.