TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

ECW on Sci-Fi (8/5/2008)

Is it just me or does Tony Atlas looks like a Black Kurt Angle?

I don't know, but when WWE pushed Lashley hard and tried to make him their next big star, I just thought of him as being the next Tony Atlas! ;)

The Dirt Sheet? Ugh, awful. I just hate the Miz and Morrison. Did anyone notice that really embarrassing suplex by Braden Walker? He could barely hold on to James Curtis in the air!

You hate Miz/Morrison AND Kennedy? Who in the hell do you like??

christian-bale-2.JPG

Is it any coincidence that DarKnight started posting more around the release of this year's Batman movie?

I know he had other posts before that, but those disappeared.

:lol: Yeah, I do like Batman pretty well. As for guys in the WWE I like, I like pretty much everyone besides Miz/Morrison, Kennedy, and Orton. You can pretty much name anyone else on the roster and I like them or I don't have a problem with them. Let's use Bam Neeley for instance. Does anyone really like him, or do most people just not have a problem with him? I don't have a problem with him.

For the past year, from the very start with their absolute disdain for each other into their blooming hesitant BFF relationship they have shared a tremendous chemistry in the ring and outside with their skits. Hands down the best overall tag team in the WWE since the heyday of E&C. Was last night's live version of TDS the best they have done? Not at all but it wasn't atrocious and it served the purpose well enough.

They arent gonna do Hardy/Henry vs Miz/Morrison next week are they?

If Miz and Morrison were still tag champs, they probably would, and for the titles.

I still can totally see them doing that match next week, though. Plus Finlay/Knox on top of Delaney/Dreamer Extreme Rules.