TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chui

What's the best match you've ever seen live?

Early SmackDown! Six era goodness: Edge and Rey vs. Eddie and Benoit, September ?, 2002, houseshow, Gund Arena, Cleveland. Would have been near ***** if Rey hadn't botched. I really appreciated the effort considering their might have been around 3K in attendence at the most and they crowd was dead the whole night.

Benoit-Angle Unforgiven 02, The Royal Rumble match 08, Joe-Angle Lockdown 08, Jack Evans-Teddy Hart from a PWS show in my hometown this past March. I recently went to a houeshow in White Plains and saw a pretty good Edge-Jeff Hardy no DQ match.

Benoit v. Regal from the 2000 Pillman show. I am sure it may not have held up as well on the DVD as it was live, but all the elements together made it my fav.

That match was waaaay too hyped by the time I saw it. Didn't do anything for me.

The Pillman 2001 was a mostly forgettable show outside of Malenko's retirement

Agreed. I put it on my match list strictly because the live show personal memories.

2001 Pillman Show was shitty because it really became too much of an "it" event and the A-Hole fans were bashing Jeff Hardy WAAAY too much.

WWE - Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania XIX)

WWE - Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero (SummerSlam 2004)

TNA - Christopher Daniels/AJ Styles vs. LAX (Six Sides of Steel - Bound For Glory 2006)

TNA - Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage (House Show 12/30/07)

Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio/Edge - 2/3 Falls match in November 2002.

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong vs. Davey Richards and KENTA - ROH Honor Reclaims Boston.

The Briscoes vs. Kevin Steen/El Generico - Boston Street Fight - Death Before Dishonor V Night 1.

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Takeshi Morishima - Death Before Dishonor V Night 1.

Austin Aries vs. Bryan Danielson - ROH Honor Nation.

Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe - TNA Lockdown 2008.