TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Ground Zero Aftermathing

Okay, as you can tell not quite a complete show yet. I'm just waiting on Dace to send me Tod/Divefire, but I'm reliably informed there is something there. Hell In A Cell is in the process of being marked by a very tired yours truly. The rest of the show is up to make it look like we're at least somewhat on time. All in all, not a bad showing, specifically so far from our new DVS friends.

Card, hopefully tonight. Stay tuned.

Hugo, you're getting better at the SWF style. i loved the matrix refrence. fast paced flippety action. i laughed, after kicking out of finishers, they have headlocks. sometimes the match was a little hard to follow though. good shit all around.

What do I look like, some sort of... weather guy?"

"Meteorologist."

"That's space stuff, Megan.

awesome. the visual of two big hulking wrestlers soaked to the bone was amusing.

lol at Spyke out-heeling MANSON. nice match. flowed rather well.

HOLY SHIT I WON! and secretly? i'm proud of the match.

the last bit made little sence, but i like the idea of having a mystery.

Congrats to Taiga. And trust me the ME will be worth waiting for. I was very happy with my match so if I've won I hope you like it and if I've lost I KNOW you'll like ILs

Both matches are no edited in so we've got a (virtually) full show up now. Big news coming off of this show all round, some very good efforts along the way and definately a lot of intrigue building towards Genesis now.

Card should be up late tonight or early tommorrow depending. Should be a little lighter of a card, aside from one important match we need to take care of.

IL - it was so close that Landon had to call me in on it before we came to a decision. I'd like to congratulate YOU for owning the fed, and that belt, since you took it from Michael Alexander way back when. It was an awesome run, and I hope you'll bounce back from this and give it another go now you've proved you belong at the top of the card.

Wow. Congrats to Taiga and Va'aiga!

IL - it was so close that Landon had to call me in on it before we came to a decision. I'd like to congratulate YOU for owning the fed, and that belt, since you took it from Michael Alexander way back when. It was an awesome run, and I hope you'll bounce back from this and give it another go now you've proved you belong at the top of the card.

Now I REALLY want to read IL's match. That's 1-1 in horribly close call matches, dude :)

Sign in to follow this