TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PUT THAT DICK IN MY MOUTH!

Have you ever sucked a cock?

Oh man. Have you ever sucked a cock? Like, a real big juicycock? A huge throbbing hunk of red hot manmeat? Oh my G-d I'm getting so wet just thinking about it. I need to have my face literally soaked in cum. I want to eat/sleep/bathe in it. A big cum fountain! Right in my face! Yummy yummy yummy cummy in my tummy. Hot white cum. All over. Everyhwhere. Drowning the world/

Oh man. Have you ever sucked a cock?

l_9f32deabff8e8218945a6a4c4089b67b.jpg

"Why yes, I have."

Yes. I've also sucked cunt. but nothing like swallowing a meaty man-monster before you go to bed at night.

Meh. Sucking cock is boring as hell. Eating pussy is tons better, IMO.

This is the thing about sucking cock...

It's like falling in love. It just doesn't make sense.

For example, an old girlfriend of mine told me that sucking cock was boring, but she liked to imagine that guys fantasized about eating girls out.

Plus, the first time I ever blew a guy, the guy came so hard he passed out, and the second time, the guy forced me to stop because it was too intense. Meaning? I can suck a cock better than anyone in the world. And I wasn't even trying.

That 13 year old that I fucked blew me so bad that I actually started to lose my hard on. I literally cannot conceive of a way to suck a cock bad, but it just happens.

So blowjobs are like the blues. You just gotta feel it.

That 13 year old that I fucked blew me so bad that I actually started to lose my hard on. I literally cannot conceive of a way to suck a cock bad, but it just happens.

She needed the practice, and you let her down. I'll bet the next person that she blew, be it her gym teacher or clergyman or step-father, was no better off than you were. Whatever happened to pay it forward?

This is the thing about sucking cock...

It's like falling in love. It just doesn't make sense.

For example, an old girlfriend of mine told me that sucking cock was boring, but she liked to imagine that guys fantasized about eating girls out.

Plus, the first time I ever blew a guy, the guy came so hard he passed out, and the second time, the guy forced me to stop because it was too intense. Meaning? I can suck a cock better than anyone in the world. And I wasn't even trying.

So blowjobs are like the blues. You just gotta feel it.

Oh, I didn't say I was bad at it. I got the impression that the recipients thought I did a rather good job. But I'm good at math, too, and that isn't any fun either.

I don't really know whether I like it or not.

Sex is so weird and detached to me.

Like I was thinking about eating shit today... I honestly don't know if I could do it, but I think so, if I was really, really into the girl. Then it would be not so much that it was shit, but that it was her shit. Like, Amy Winehouse level infatuation, we're talking. Crackhead shit, eeeeeew gross!

So, I think I would like sucking cock if I was really into the guy, but I've just never met a guy who captivated me that much. Except of course Ewan McGregor.

Like I was thinking about eating shit today... I honestly don't know if I could do it, but I think so, if I was really, really into the girl. Then it would be not so much that it was shit, but that it was her shit. Like, Amy Winehouse level infatuation, we're talking. Crackhead shit, eeeeeew gross!

So, I think I would like sucking cock if I was really into the guy, but I've just never met a guy who captivated me that much. Except of course Ewan McGregor.

....you need a hobby.

Guest Epic Fail Orange

....you need a hobby.

Scat sculptures!

....you need a hobby.

Thinking about and discussing excrement and fellatio IS a hobby for the Milk-man.

Oh, I have a hobby. Drinking.

God, my head hurts. Like, a lot. Pretty sure I'm not going to go to work today. No I'm definitely not going to work today.

But I spoke to Jingus on the phone last night. His voice is like... crazy appealing. I can see how he sells himself as a wrestling announcer, cause I could seriously just see myself listening to him talk.