TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WhackingCockDick

So I'm going to start watching Gossip Girl.

Guest WhackingCockDick

Gilmore Girls worked out pretty well for me in terms of CW shows about rich people. How's this one? Same good dialogue and music direction?

The cast has gotten a lot of buzz from the hollywood scene, but I've yet to see an episode.

As someone who's seen every episode, it's a pretty enjoyable show. But then again, my favorite show is Smallville, so I'm into that kind of stuff. But I'm guessing if you liked Gilmore Girls, you'll probably like this.

Considering it's the same writer, Josh Schwartz, think The O.C. but in New York. It's helped by the fact that there's something to like about every one of the main characters. Unlike the O.C. where I hated Marissa, even the ones that appear to be boring on Gossip Girl, by the end of season 1 had something interesting going on. Overall it's a good show, especially if you like the teen drama, high school sort of thing.

It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

But I have a feeling it is going to go down hill. Just like a bunch of other teen dramas. The OC, Dawson's Creek, etc.

And they actually had real footage of the Hamptons. Usually they say they are here, but don't actually shoot here.

Though no Southampton, just East Hampton.

Guest דניא&#15

I thought it was pretty stupid, but I guess I got a new celebrity crush out of it.