TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in Baseball 9/1 - 9/7

Hamels is a far cry from a big game pitcher. He just can't get the big W when the Phils need him the most. That's not what an ace does.

Ugh. Let's please not start up this unclutch nonsense again. And for what it's worth, Hamels won his last 2007 start, a win over the Nationals that put the Phillies in first place for the first time. He pitched eight shutout innings and struck out 13.

Czech is reaching Anglesault levels with his negativity it seems like.

It would be more entertaining if he reached The Don levels.

GREAT JOB CARLOSS ZAMBRANO SUCK DICK SPIC BEANER!!

I WANT THE TRIBUNE TO FIRE THE COMPLETE FRONT OFFICE, FUCK YOU HENDRY, I WANT PINELLA AND ALL OF HIS COACHES FIRED EXCEPT FOR TRAMMELL. TO THINK THAT TRAMMELL COMES SO CLOSE TO GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS TEAM OF GUTLESS PUSSIES CHOKES TO THE FUCKING MILWAUKEE. FUCK MILWAUKEE AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE CUB FOR EMBARASSING THE TEAM AND THE BEARCUB ON THE LOGO AND THE CITY.

Something I've never seen before: Nate McLouth attempted to make a diving catch in center against the Giants, missed the ball, it took a hop into his face, sunglasses exploded, ball flies into left field, and blood everywhere. 3 runs scored as a result.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Czech is reaching Anglesault levels with his negativity it seems like.

It would be more entertaining if he reached The Don levels.

GREAT JOB CARLOSS ZAMBRANO SUCK DICK SPIC BEANER!!

I WANT THE TRIBUNE TO FIRE THE COMPLETE FRONT OFFICE, FUCK YOU HENDRY, I WANT PINELLA AND ALL OF HIS COACHES FIRED EXCEPT FOR TRAMMELL. TO THINK THAT TRAMMELL COMES SO CLOSE TO GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS TEAM OF GUTLESS PUSSIES CHOKES TO THE FUCKING MILWAUKEE. FUCK MILWAUKEE AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE CUB FOR EMBARASSING THE TEAM AND THE BEARCUB ON THE LOGO AND THE CITY.

excitedotel.jpg