TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

What is the most important thing in your life?

that's only when the impregenate you then they wonder how the fuck did a bison pop out their demon spawn and then they impale themselves on a chain link fence

my ex and i made beautiful children.

But just wait until your horrible habits and lifestyle turn them into sloththings.

Now Porter and his wife, they made some cute kids. I'd buy them all some ice cream. Hey man, you guys into the Disneyland? I could mail you some passes... it'd be nice to have a normal... non dysfunctional family enjoy them. No bullshit, legit man... just hit toss me a PM. You're in Southern California, right?

Hey if fags can show off their pets, and make jokes about keeping them in cage during flights then people have every right to show off their kids if they see fit... but I wouldn't. You never know who could be jacking off :ph34r:

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Because I was a monstrous child.

I've resolved to never procreate.

More importantly, I'm really keen to do absolutely anything I want, all of the time. If I want to sit on the couch naked, smoking, and eating cereal, I don't want to worry about paying for a kid's vaccinations or whatever the hell.

More importantly, I'm really keen to do absolutely anything I want, all of the time. If I want to sit on the couch naked, smoking, and eating cereal, I don't want to worry about paying for a kid's vaccinations or whatever the hell.

At least you've got a good head on yourself, that you don't want to involve a child into that lifestyle. Go you.

Guest Vitamin X

Christ, I couldn't agree with you more, at least on the part about being able to do anything I want.

I barely think I've grown up enough as an adult, and with how much debt I'm taking on post-grad plus the fact I'm probably going to disappear out of the country for a while and run amuck, I would hate to take on that responsibility and pretty much end my life right there.

Guest Vitamin X
Who looks like who? People say my son looks like me and my daughter looks like her mother, but both have the reverse body types (he of a stockier frame and her of a skinnier frame).

Yeah your son looks like you and the daughter looks like mom. But with the reverse body types, it kinda works better, doesn't it? To have the girl be skinny and the boy stocky?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Though I'd never care to test this theory, I have an idea that I may be sterile, or at least severely compromised, reproductively speaking. I mean, I used to be mad promiscuous, with little regard of the consequences. I also did a shitload of drugs from age 14 to whenever I quit being crazy about them. 2 years ago?

Mighta fucked up my nuts, dudes.

Guest Vitamin X

Indeed. I had a truly awful relationship with my ex and if she didn't miscarry, I don't think she would've had an abortion (she was on depo for one thing, and she also did the morning after pill after we freaked out last year before she got on depo- plus she's 28 and I was probably her best shot at having kids) and I would've had to deal with that, so to say I dodged a bullet there is really an understatement. But it's my problem for sexing her up in the first place, have to accept the consequences.

I think another one of my exes had an abortion as well. That's 2 for 2 on Leo's kids' fetuses getting whacked before birth.

My wang. Followed closely by my VHS copy of Rock Em Sock Em Hockey vol 3

That's fucking awesome. I miss the hell out of mine from when I was a kid. And it was technically my brother's, but vol. 5 was wicked, too. Don Cherry in a techno remix equals teh secks.

My buddy Methot is still watching his VHS copy of the 1987-88 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

EHME- Are you going to encourage your daughter to take jitz classes? We need more Kyra Gracie's in this world.

Yeah, I'll make her take martial arts when she's younger for self defense.

God, you're dumb. Don't you get it? You FORFEITED your party years when you have a kid; that's the deal. There's something bigger than you out there in the world right now, and it's your basic responsibility as a reproducing human being to make sure that your child grows up in loving arms, and not reckless abandon in the name of going out and fucking hoodrats whenever you want. I'm 1 fucking 7 years old, and I can understand this responsibility better than you can.

Futhermore, don't tell us you're having a kid, relate the ways that you still haven't changed, then expect us to just shake your hand instead of calling you on your shit.

Do me a favor, pick up a book on developmental psychology. Not a book on how to raise children, but developmental psychology, and maybe then tell us what you learned.

No, I don't forefit shit. You're fucking retarded.

I'm doing fine as a parent or else my baby's mama would've bitched at me. I pay for every fucking thing my baby has, I take resposibility for her. You talk shit like I'm some dead beat dad who left my child in a dumpster, just because I choose to go out on the weekend and have a drink. My baby's mama parents hate me with a passion, yet they think I'm a good parent.

You're a fucking teenager, you don't know the responsibility of having a child.

I think I actually hate you. I'm simply at a loss for words.

Good, you're a fucking stuck up faggot anyway. Judging me because I like to go out and have a good time. Fuck you, bitch.

NO YOU DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLE I'M JUDGING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SO OBTUSE TO THE IDEA OF PARENTING

I'm going to write a long-winded post about this shit later tonight, but for now, I'm done. You can stop pretending like you have to impress everyone now. We all know that I'm a faggot, and, yes, fuck me. Why don't you go quote me some more Luda lyrics? Or call me a faggot one more time? Or tell me that you don't care about what I think?

Seriously, I think the whole fucking board is waiting to hear you one-up me.

Idiot.

NO YOU DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLE I'M JUDGING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SO OBTUSE TO THE IDEA OF PARENTING

I'm going to write a long-winded post about this shit later tonight, but for now, I'm done. You can stop pretending like you have to impress everyone now. We all know that I'm a faggot, and, yes, fuck me. Why don't you go quote me some more Luda lyrics? Or call me a faggot one more time? Or tell me that you don't care about what I think?

Seriously, I think the whole fucking board is waiting to hear you one-up me.

Idiot.

You can write your gay little post telling me how to parent, I don't give a fuck... I won't read it anyway, I don't need advice from some 17 year old punk kid who has no children. I'll admit I'm still learning on how to be a better parent, I'm 21 years old you dumbass. But atleast I'm fucking there for my daughter and provide her with everything she needs. I see my daughter on a daily basis, and give her all my love.

You act like I go out and party everyday and leave my daughter with some crackhead whore, who injects herion in front of her...

Fuck you!

Well that's my business nigga, I don't give a fuck what you think.

Fuck you, bitch.

You can write your gay little post telling me how to parent, I don't give a fuck... I

So we've established that, despite the number of times that you've responded to what I said, including going back a page or two to respond to my last comment, you don't give a fuck, and that I'm fucking retarded?

Oh, and something about baby mamas.

Anything else you want to put out there? Do the board some poetic justice, please. How many bitches do you fuck a day? 30? 40? How many of them do you beat up afterwards? Do you have a pretty big gun? Any grillz? Could you kick my ass? How badly could you kick my ass? To what degree do you not give a fuck to what I'm saying? How many times have you been to jail? What's your car like?

EHME- Are you going to encourage your daughter to take jitz classes? We need more Kyra Gracie's in this world.

Yeah, I'll make her take martial arts when she's younger for self defense.

Please don't make it harder for me to rape her.

I'm doing fine as a parent or else my baby's mama would've bitched at me. I pay for every fucking thing my baby has, I take resposibility for her. You talk shit like I'm some dead beat dad who left my child in a dumpster, just because I choose to go out on the weekend and have a drink. My baby's mama parents hate me with a passion, yet they think I'm a good parent.

You're a fucking teenager, you don't know the responsibility of having a child.

Jesus, you are terrible. The fact that you aren't a gimmick depresses me.

62-Harp%20Seal%20Pup%20113.jpg

Awwww...

Guest Vitamin X

Bob, if I felt like randomly banning EHME or Taiga for being stupid, who would I go with first.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

The baby seal picture was a response to Taiga stating that she had beautiful kids.