TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chazz

"Quarantine"

Just saw this this past Monday. Concept wise, it's really nothing we haven't seen, as it's basically 28 Days Later meets Diary Of The Dead. That being said, it really was a fun movie to watch. It felt like I was in a haunted house type attraction at times. Anybody else see it?

I saw this. I really liked it. I also got the feeling that I was in a haunted house watching it. I'm surprised someone else got that same feeling, as no one else I saw it with felt that way. I thought it was just me.

tons of fun. like a really great episode of 'cops', except with zombies, except the zombies have rabies.

some really poor marketing decisions though. the trailers gave away way too much. the movie plays a lot with the amount of information the people are receiving, and things like the army sealing them in the house with plastic wrap and AK-47's would've been a lot more chilling if we weren't already expecting it. and there's the poster.

and i realize the title 'quarantine' already points you in that direction, but it's another matter when the trailers have already given you specific sounds and images to look for. like when i saw 'the strangers' and people were waiting for the girl to say "you're gonna die."

My favorite part had to be when

the camera man beat the infected woman to death with the camera. There were only 4 people,(including myself), in the theater that night, and that cracked us all up. Good Times!