TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Forumwarz

Guest Smues

So go figure. With my main guy (I paid for extra characters so I have one of each class, well not a perma noob yet, but my re-re is getting closer to that) who is bad ass I tried to be competitive in Domination but it just wasn't going to happen. Kept getting into really tough groups, and wasn't smart enough to get lots of scoops. But then my emo kid pretty much fell into two medals today. I won the most minimum scoops medals with him having 2 of each, without really trying. Seeing he had a chance today I spent some time in Incit to win two chocolate scoops, but that was about the extent of the effort I put into it. Too bad you can't transfer medals, I'd rather my Hacker get the e-peen for it.

SO I went ahead and got Ep. 2 and I've got the Pentagon. Any pointers? I've tried the "commonly used" passwords, tried sTalking, even tried a Sentrillion search, with no luck. Is it just a "guess until you get it" puzzle?

Guest Smues

My Re-re is level 10 and in episode 2, how the hell do I make him a permanoob? Actually, he would have been a cam-whore but I never even got the option at level 2 to change him then. I'm hoping I'm just missing something obvious and he's not glitched. Any ideas?

My Re-re is level 10 and in episode 2, how the hell do I make him a permanoob? Actually, he would have been a cam-whore but I never even got the option at level 2 to change him then. I'm hoping I'm just missing something obvious and he's not glitched. Any ideas?

Your Re-Re is a re-re forever. But now you can make a NEW character as a Permanoob.

Guest Smues

Well that's pretty lame. But oh well, I only need to buy 1 brownie point for a 6th character slot, might as well get a permanoob and have one of each.

Guest Smues

Getting put in a weak Domination group + choosing this week to just work on getting a long streak to get a bunch of the streak E-peens = a 4 medal sweep. Which also = 2 e-peens. Sweet.

Getting put in a weak Domination group + choosing this week to just work on getting a long streak to get a bunch of the streak E-peens = a 4 medal sweep. Which also = 2 e-peens. Sweet.

I'm up to 4 medals myself, but way to win all categories.

There's a new Level 35 forum called Cosplay Centeral. I have Defense and Offense around 100, Ego 640, and I'm level 34, so I thought I'd give it a try. It fucking hits for 350 damage. The other hard forums were also made much harder (although they give more cred).

But that forum fucking two-shotted me on the first thread.

There's a new Level 35 forum called Cosplay Centeral. I have Defense and Offense around 100, Ego 640, and I'm level 34, so I thought I'd give it a try. It fucking hits for 350 damage. The other hard forums were also made much harder (although they give more cred).

Sheet.

I just reorganized my stats with haxlrose and with my various equipment I'm now level 26 with 810 ego, 87 offense, 81 defense, and 300 processing power. You might want to redo your stats and just throw everything into offense and defense. I can't imagine you'd be hurting too much for money so upkeep and frugality can be kept low.

Just for shits and giggles, I'm currently using:

Book: "What Do You Call a Democrat at the Bottom of the Ocean?" (+8 offense, defense, and luck)

Computers: PrunServ (+50 ego)

Document files: "Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc" (+5 offense, charisma, luck & 105 ego)

Glasses: Christian Diwhore™ Lennonparty (+22 CHA, +10 OFF, +14 DEF and +500 sexiness [which I don't use])

Hardware: Beast0r High-Speed Cables X3 (+15 OFF and DEF, +10 Luck each) & WETGEAR TA683V (+100 proc. power)

Music: "07 – REKTÄL DISCHÄRGE – FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING." (+2 OFF, DEF, CHA, Luck)

Picture files: "zomg im so fat.xpeg" (+1 OFF, DEF, FRU, CHA, +25 ego)

Program files: "KeyLogger 5000.prog" (+2 OFF and Luck, +35 Ego and proc. power)

Special Items: "Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 Dickblaster™ Premier Xtreem™ Edition" (+20 Ego)

Surgical Procedure: "Prosthetic Finger Implant" (+100 proc. power)

Video File: "top 10 movie hacks.dvda" (+3 OFF, FRU, CHA, +35 proc. power)

For you hackers out there, I pretty much kick the shit out of anything a level above me with ease. Thinking about trying 2 levels one of these days. I know I can't use the sexiness on the glasses, but the stat boosts made it worth it (over 400k).

I do have a question: What are job points for? I just got the E-Peen for 180 job points, but is there any other point to them?

Sheet.

I just reorganized my stats with haxlrose and with my various equipment I'm now level 26 with 810 ego, 87 offense, 81 defense, and 300 processing power. You might want to redo your stats and just throw everything into offense and defense. I can't imagine you'd be hurting too much for money so upkeep and frugality can be kept low.

Just for shits and giggles, I'm currently using:

Book: "What Do You Call a Democrat at the Bottom of the Ocean?" (+8 offense, defense, and luck)

Computers: PrunServ (+50 ego)

Document files: "Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc" (+5 offense, charisma, luck & 105 ego)

Glasses: Christian Diwhore™ Lennonparty (+22 CHA, +10 OFF, +14 DEF and +500 sexiness [which I don't use])

Hardware: Beast0r High-Speed Cables X3 (+15 OFF and DEF, +10 Luck each) & WETGEAR TA683V (+100 proc. power)

Music: "07 – REKTÄL DISCHÄRGE – FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING." (+2 OFF, DEF, CHA, Luck)

Picture files: "zomg im so fat.xpeg" (+1 OFF, DEF, FRU, CHA, +25 ego)

Program files: "KeyLogger 5000.prog" (+2 OFF and Luck, +35 Ego and proc. power)

Special Items: "Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 Dickblaster™ Premier Xtreem™ Edition" (+20 Ego)

Surgical Procedure: "Prosthetic Finger Implant" (+100 proc. power)

Video File: "top 10 movie hacks.dvda" (+3 OFF, FRU, CHA, +35 proc. power)

For you hackers out there, I pretty much kick the shit out of anything a level above me with ease. Thinking about trying 2 levels one of these days. I know I can't use the sexiness on the glasses, but the stat boosts made it worth it (over 400k).

I do have a question: What are job points for? I just got the E-Peen for 180 job points, but is there any other point to them?

Job points ain't nothing except that. Also, I have all my points into offense and defense as it is.

Well, so much for my advice. I guess they just decided to make an uberforum to drive people crazy.

That seems to be the consensus on the Forumwarz discussion boards.