TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Dynamic Pages

What the hell does this mean?

"Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed"

I have been getting that on a normal basis when I try to insert an image.

Haha, that means you tried to stick a regular website into an image tag. Like sticking google into an image tag. You have to stick an image in an image tag.

Well I know that, I put the code of the image in the "insert image" tags and I still get that error message.

Guest Vitamin X

Take a close look at the image location you copied. Usually when a website page ends in ?a or something similar and doesn't have a straight .jpg file extension at the end, you're not linking to the image file itself, you're linking to an element on the webpage which, due to security concerns about random pricks messing with our board, isn't allowed. A lot of websites also do this to protect themselves from having their images re-posted on other websites (because of bandwidth or copyright concerns) since dynamic images are usually a pain to embed and/or link to.

The way to work around that is to either find another image using google or whatever, or just download it to your computer and upload it to your photobucket, linking to the image there.

I'm going to form an 80s-style jangle-pop band with a spunky female lead singer and we're going to call ourselves The Dynamic Pages.