TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Truthiness

WWE SmackDown - October 31, 2008

I'm sorry that minor details bother you that much. I'm glad I don't have that problem, and can simply enjoy the WWE for what it is.

I wouldn't call those minor, but whatever. I'm glad I just don't blindly accept whatever illogical garbage this company throws at us, but we'll have to agree to disagree. I just think those who don't have a problem with these types of things shouldn't jump on others because they do.

Undertaker competes in a casket match, highlighting a Halloween special. (Pro Wrestling)

Oh hey, WWE.com has previews again!

WWE Zombies have already taken over WWE.com,(PHOTOS) and this Friday on SmackDown, the legendary Undertaker competes in a Casket Match against a mystery opponent. (WATCH) Calling all of the action will be Tazz and Good Ol' J.R. (WATCH: Sneak peek at J.R.'s Halloween costume)

The Deadman is coming off a major win over Big Show at Cyber Sunday. Will he chalk up another victim in one of WWE's most dangerous encounters?

List This! Most Extreme Matches: The Casket Match

With Jeff Hardy coming up short against WWE Champion Triple H at Cyber Sunday, and Vladimir Kozlov continuing to clamor for the title, what's next from these two Superstars looking for their breakthrough moment?

Raw's Mickie James won the WWE Diva Halloween Costume Contest at Cyber Sunday (PHOTOS). But with Halloween falling on the same night as SmackDown, what kind of treat can we expect from the beautiful ladies of Friday night?

Last week's episode of SmackDown was MyNetwork TV's most-watched telecast among total viewers in the network's history (MORE). Will the WWE Universe help set another record this Friday? Get in the Halloween spirit with SmackDown this Friday at 8/7 CT on MyNetwork TV!

They obviously edited out "WHAT!?" chants during the Kozlov promo, it came off as sounding odd as you could hear the beginning or end of people yelling, depending on the edit. That said, it's a move I approve.

HHH getting the people to boo Drago killing Apollo Creed was excellent.